Thursday, January 30, 2014

Welcos Rich Hand Treatment




Hand creams are so essential to the daily grind of the office. I don't think I need to emphasize that one bit! One of my friends from Taiwan bought me a few hand creams when she came to visit and I've been in love with this one. The silkiness, the scent, and the great feeling that I associate with moisturized hands come into play in all aspects of this cream.


Upon doing some research, Welcos is a Korean brand of skincare. They have bb creams, and facial treatments on the market. They also seem to have a huge research facility in Korea. I actually don't see much reviews on this particular hand cream since their website focuses on their business model mostly o_o Although interesting, i think their focus is kind of oddly placed. But oh well!




The packaging of this cream is very standard in a 1.8 ounce tube (53 grams) of product. The twist cap is also very standard. The artwork on the label is really cute and reminds me of Asian hand creams. It must the bows ;)


The texture of this hand cream is lovely. It's just really silky and smoothing upon application. I absolutely adore the formula - it absorbs so quickly and has a non-greasy base which I love! The feeling of it on my hands is no different than when I use Crabtree & Evelyn or L'occitane. 

The formula is long lasting as well. Although I cannot translate the ingredients, I think it has a lot of Vitamin E, and shea butter. My hands stay really smooth until healthy looking for hours until I wash them again. This cream is neither too rich nor too light - just the perfect balance of moisturizers to use in the daytime. 






And the scent....! It's like really gorgeous bouquet of spring flowers and tropical fruit. I don't know what it is but I think the Koreans are spot on when it comes to scents! I would love this in a perfume since it has that really soft floral scent. 

The one bad thing about this cream is that it's kind of hard to find. I scoured the web but I could not find this except in random wholesale sites. It seems to be more a local flavor where people go to buy them in night markets or local stores?

But I have a few that I'm going to give away through Instagram and Facebook. I'll be posting that up shortly! ;)

In the meanwhile, California is experiencing some dry weather. So dry that flowers are so confused with the climate. We have a ton of cherry blossom trees growing at my work campus and it's barely going to be February.



Have a great week, friends! :) 


22 comments:

TracyBeautyReflections said...

Wow that's sounds like a great hand cream! But geez, that's early for blooming! It looks pretty, but really not good. No rain this winter at all, hey?

Chloe said...

Those are really beautiful cherry blossoms, and it's a good thing they blossomed so early cause you get to see them around for longer this year :)

www.lacy-rose.com

Pang said...

Aww too bad this cream is hard to find. My hands are super dry in the winter. It's been a long time since I've seen a cherry blossom. It's beautiful.

Quinn said...

Koreans do some really great hand creams... when I was in Japan one of my friends was a korean exchange student and she always had some cute hand cream or another in her purse, often in really cute jars shaped like owls or penguins and such haha. Btw I'm in Cali too -- and I love the new weather! We were kind of robbed of a real winter this year during the holidays so I'm happy to have some lower temps :)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Yeah, I agree with you! Always the cutesy stuff the Koreans have :) I love it!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Me too! I haven't seen cherry blossoms in real life before, I don't think :p

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! =)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Not much rain this time around but I'm not complaining :)

Sharlynn said...

Oh wow! Your campus is just looking sooo beautiful! I've only seen real cherry blossom trees once in my life in japan when I was young but they are sooo beautiful! I've never been one to use hand creams, I just find it too strange to apply something on my hands mid way through the day when I'm going to be touching all sorts of things! I love scented things though and a good scented body cream is up my alley!

Amyboo said...

This sounds so so nice. The packaging is super cute too!

Hollie Damz said...

this sounds awesome, I love the packaging!

Random Beauty by Hollie

laura said...

Oh my gosh! Those blossoms are beautiful!!! I am so smitten with Asian packaging that I seriously would have picked this up without even batting an eyelash. It's too adorable.

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

oh those cherry blossoms are so pretty!

I'm definitely all about hand creams right now. My hands have been feeling so dry this season!

xo,
nancy

http://www.adoretoadorn.com

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Nancy! =)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Yeah, I'm in it for the packaging too! haha

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I know! Super cute packaging. Those Koreans! haha

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Very essential! =)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Really? haha that's so funny. My hands are constantly dry :( When I was younger, my hands never needed cream, EVER.

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Another Cali gal! :) Yay! I love those cute jars and things. They are kind of my weakness! :P

lisa said...

lolllololol! at your comment.. it's the korean version of a pyramid scheme! well if they're making amaze products they really should focus on that instead lol! i'll have to see if i can find this handcreme next time i'm in asia :p


those cherry blossoms are so gorgeous you take amazing photos!!


www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Yoannita90 said...

the blossoms are stunning! the packaging is so cute , i never tried this hand lotion! thanks for review