Sunday, February 9, 2014

mini reviews: sunscreen, hair oil, and eye lash base

My favorite sunscreen ever. I honestly can't rave about it enough. It's a perfectly light, perfectly matte sunscreen that has an incredibly light texture that disappears almost instantaneously once on. It never feels as if I have anything underneath the makeup. Divine.



This is definitely a new favorite of mine. It's a hair oil product from Japan that seems to be quite popular in Asia. It's a very light fruity hair oil that I'll have to do a full review on later on. Smells wonderful, oil is so effective and beautiful. Makes my heavy hair feel light and bouncy. 


My new "secret" underneath mascara. It's an actual lash base that works amazingly! It's a waterproof lash base that lifts up lashes dramatically. I'll have to show a before and after! It's also a breeze to take off with makeup remover. I never bothered with waterproof products before but now i can see why Asian women love this so much. 


9 comments:

Pang said...

I'd love to see the mascara base in action. Sounds interesting.

Sharlynn said...

Oooo...I think I know what I'll be buying next for my make up base! I've been using a mousse sunblock from them but am looking for something new to try next! Great mini reviews!

Phoebe Limanta said...

I loveee Lucido-L products! I always find all their products smell so delicious :)

x

Phoebe

Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

Amyboo said...

I've heard of Lucidol's hair mists, but I bet their oils are incredible!
Oooo definitely post a demo of the mascara primer!

Quinn said...

I used to use Lucido back in high school, but randomly forgot about it once I finished up my bottles. I'm about to run out of my hair oil, so I think I'll try your cute looking Lucido :D

kiyolamb said...

was debating on buying the kate mascara base :D will pick it up soon <3

laura said...

Oooh that mascara base sounds interesting. I've never even heard of it until now. Gotta check it out!

Tanya said...

That mascara sounds really good. I think I need to try it!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Julie said...

That Kate lash primer is amazing! I need to stock up on more though. xx