Friday, January 17, 2014

Life Updates!



Cantaloupe Martini! SO delish! 


Hi lovlies!

I hope you are all having a great week so far. TGIF, right?! :) 

January is flying by so quickly, I can  hardly keep up! o_o I'm going back to school, y'all! Well, part time. For me. After 4 years of being out of University and working, it feels so strange to be sitting in a lecture room. I'm still working full time, but during some evenings I am taking courses for advanced accountancy and yeah, I know it's nerdy but I kind of like it. I'm also taking law courses. I have a background in English so law is almost like second nature for me, which is enjoyable, haha. For now :)

My US friends, are you ready for the long holiday? I sure am! 

San Francisco is having their Dine About Town event again and I'm really excited! What it is is they get a ton of restaurants to participate, usually high end restaurants and they provide a menu for a 3 course dinner that's only 36.95 per person!!! That's an incredible deal for SF, and more incredible to try out new restaurants and be exposed to all the awesomeness!!! I was able to get a reservation to Luce - they're a michelin rated restaurant in the city. I hope it's as good as it sounds! :)

 What are you all up to these days!? 






10 comments:

TracyBeautyReflections said...

Wow! School! That's amazing! Good luck too! That dinner thing sounds YUMMY and so much fun! Such good food in SF!
Not much to report here really-in the winter it's so hard to get motivated to go out in the cold haha.

Jacqueline Ma said...

Hey Jen, that Dine About Town sounds pretty cool, I bet you are going to have a great time. Jan really flies, we are getting ready for the Chinese New Year here. To be honest I kind of dread it, I'm not really into visiting and we have so many relatives whom we have to visit. Any many aren't even close. I don't like awkward conversations and prying relatives.

laura said...

lucky that you get a long weekend! I don't but I'm looking forward to just the weekend! Have a happy one! <3

LittoMokaa said...

Yay for returning to school Jen! :D

Phoebe Limanta said...

I am so glad to see you doing well doll :) And yes, I do agree that January is definitely flying by really quickly!

x

Phoebe

www.eatliveloverepeat.com

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! :)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! =D

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

GAH i know! Family reunions are not my thing either. It's always comparing for families...i hope you get through yours!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Tracy!!!