Saturday, December 14, 2013

Picked up the Naked 3 Palette! And some other items.

Hi dears! I am back with some more things I picked up over the course of the week. 





I'm so excited for this palette! I'm not sure if the rose-gold theme will really be my thing but I'm keeping an open mind. I love the Naked palettes in general and I trust their judgement ;) I'm a neutral kinda gal after all.
I'm so excited to use this tonight. I'll try and post some looks here! 


I also picked up some mascaras. The Loreal Telescopic mascara is my favorite drugstore one. I usually use the gold one (original) but I saw the other one in Carbon Black and decided to try it.


If you follow me on Instagram, you'll also know I recently picked up the OCC Lip Tars from Sephora. At first, I just bought the set of 4 but then I loved it sooo much that I picked up the set of 12. I'm loving them so far! They are so opaque and fun. Like the mother of all lip colors.

OCC Lip Tar in Memento



Last week my local Target had one Phillip Lim x Target medium brown satchel left! It was only $11.00! 


Not a purchase but I took out my boots. California has been unseasonably cold since last week. Temps reached 30F here which was freeeeeeeezing for us!


Feeling cozy!


Enjoying the  new bag I purchased on Black Friday! 


And last night...


Went out for dinner and drinks after work with my colleagues.
Gorgeous bar/lounge in SF called Rickhouse. I loved the wooden displays and the cool vibe!


It looked like an old tavern with modern fixtures. So beautiful!


Cheers! 


Gorgeous chandelier at Novela Bar.


It was a fun ans memorable night. I had so much fun!
Tonight I'm going to go ice skating! Very excited.

I hope you all enjoyed my purchases! Let me know what you think of the Naked 3 Palette.

See you in the comments!











22 comments:

Cassandrapamela said...

oh wow the naked3!! please tell me how do you like it ^^
I pre ordered it on hqhair and it was despatched yesterday juhuu I hope it will arrive before christmas!
You're so lucky to find the phillip lim target bag on sale, did you buy it?? A friend of mine got me the medium satchel in taupe for me and I use it for uni since it is quite roomy and durable for everyday wear..

ShoppingObsession said...

The Naked 3 is so gorgeous. I am anxiously waiting for mine to arrive next week. What an awesome find at Target! I love my mini satchel and wear it all the time.

sleepandwater said...

Ooohhh Naked3. I need it. Lol. But it's sold out everywhere :( The OCC Lip Tar set looks amazing! What a perfect way to try a whole heap of their shades.

Amicia Rai said...

The Naked 3 palette is amazing! I use it all the time because I prefer the natural looks that I can create with it. I'm not very bold when it comes to make up, so the Naked 3 is my favourite pick! ^_^
Looks like you had a great night out as well. :)

나니 said...

So pretty ughhhhh D':

Sunny @Mostly Sunny said...

Great job, Jenn! I hope you'll enjoy everything you got! That OCC Lip Tart set is SO cool! Love Momento on you! That shade is screaming my name rather loudly :)

Stephanie | theFantasia.com said...

Oooh! Naked3! I told myself I didn't need it but it's so hard to resist the tempation! I cannot believe you snagged that Philip Lim bag for so cheap! It's such a lovely shape and I'm sure there'll be tonnns ot use for it!

Sharlynn said...

I am sooo jealous of you!! I want that NAKED 3 palette NOW! It released in singapore last wednesday and I haven't gone down to get it yet. I still dont own any of them but I definitely want this one! I love your high boots, I really want a pair in the future and I used to buy so many back ups of those mascaras when they use to sell here! It's been discontinued in singapore many years ago. The brush is sooo good for asian lashes but the formula is not very thickening but very defining!

jenn @Abeautifulzen said...

!!! all those lip tars!! so amazing!!!!! i love the formula and really want to pick up the mini sets.
and thats super awesome that you found the lim bag and for $11!
great buys all around.

Lena L said...

oooh, nice haul!
I also picked up a telescopic mascara. I am a devoted Voluminous wp user but excited to see what this one does to my lashes!
I am not going to get any more makeup this year (that would be easy since only a couple weeks are left. lol), but I would be excited to see the looks created with NAKED 3.

Larie said...

Love all the things! Especially your cozy winter outfit!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

thanks Larie!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I always lovd this mascara. I'm sure you will love it too! =)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! I'm very excited about the bag too!!!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I'm sure you'll be able to get this palette soon! =) I never really wanted any of the Naked palettes as much as this one :p Hope it lives up to the hype!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

yeah i've been using that bag for work lately! It's very roomy!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I'm sure Memento will look fab on you!

Wanischa said...

I love your black bag!

Kah-Feh Yen

Gellie Abogado said...

Drooling over your Nake 3 Palette! xD




xoxo,
Gelleesh.com

Amyboo said...

Naked 3...You will be mine once I get back home...
Seeing those Lip Tars lined up makes me want them even more! Ahh! Too many good reviews!
30F is kind of abnormally cold for CA, isn't it?!

Ruby Chua said...

I have to say I am SUPER TEMPTED to get Naked3 because of the rose gold shades, they look gorgeous. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about this palette.

Victoria said...

I love your winter outfit and the boots...so lovely :-)