Sunday, December 8, 2013

November/Early Dec Haul

If you saw my last post, I recently acquired a new bag! Here are some other stuff I brought back home with me. Every time I visit my parents, i always come back with too many things. 

Hair Clips... aren't these gorgeous? They are jeweled metal hair clips with really pretty details. I think they look so fancy by themselves :)




Some interesting hair bands my mother gave me. They are big!


November was also my birthday month and my mom got me a whole set of these Korean face lotions! I'm really excited to try it. I've never heard of these brands before, so if you are familiar, please do let me know!





If you saw on my Facebook/Instagram page, I also bought the Sonicare Flexcare toothbrush set from Costco yesterday! After watching FrmHeadtoToe's video on her dental regime, I felt the need to switch mine up, haha ;)



So that highlights November :)


Also, I'm going to place an order for the Naked 3 palette! Anyone else as excited as I am for it?! :)








7 comments:

Cassandrapamela said...

oh wow the hair clips are gorgeous!! they can vamp up a simple hair knot to be a fancy hair do :-)
the korean skin care set looks very nice, can't wait to hear your thoughts of it ^^

TracyBeautyReflections said...

The hair clips are so pretty!! Costco, hey? I think I'll look for it here, we need new toothbrushes over here! Thanks!

Lena L said...

Oooh, so many pretties and goodies!
I am not familiar with the Korean skincare but it looks like a line with oriental herbs. Let us know how you like it!
I use Sonicare as well and I love it. Nice investment! :)

Jacqueline Ma said...

Happy belated birthday Jen. Those hair clips are very pretty. I bet you can't wait to try out your new skincare.

Amyboo said...

November is also my birthday month. :D
Those accessories are so cute! and I'm excited about the skincare too. The packaging looks so luxe.
I am sooo excited about the Naked 3. I will definitely buy it soon...=w=

Sharlynn said...

I like the green hair clip, they look like heirloom pieces! I also love your skincare bits, I totally want to get some shiseido and sulwhasoo in my collection! Also you've reminded me that I need to order whitening strips! There are no such thing as whitening strips found in singapore stores! Unbelievable!

Julie said...

Excited to hear what you think of the Korean lotions. xx