Thursday, May 23, 2013

Office Chic: Vibrant Nails

Loreal polish in Crazy for Chic
this is a gorgeously beautiful bright cream fuchsia. True to color.



I always loved the contrast of whimsy bright nails over business casual. That is just utterly chic in my mind. Nothing like a mix of business and pleasure in just 2 coats! :p 




Nail polish and nail art speaks volumes about our individuality. I really don't have a philosophy when it comes to doing my nails, except to switch it up and change it around from time to time, keeping nails looking effortless and giving the impression that groomed tips are a natural thing! In fact, for me, it is far from it as I am low maintenance all around and have a weak left hand that makes applying polish on my right hand a total fail every time! o_o (hence this post). I'm more of a one polish type of gal and I don't particularly have any skills in creating nail art or making awesome ombre type washes on my nails though maybe someday.... someday... hah.

Anyway, apologies for my wordsy ramblings. I always tend to over-think things and write too much even on something as small as nail color. My personal motto is that everything and all things are in the details and I am working on steering away from that especially when I'm simply blogging for fun :p 

Bright colors for the office... yay or nay?

24 comments:

Lulu Sun said...

it's gorgeous~!!

Jamie Panganiban said...

Cute! I love to ramble as well. I think everyone does it really. I like simple polish as well, I was never artsy or creative when it came to my nails.


Yay for bright colors. I mean, I don't work in the office, but a splash of color makes it look more cute, doesn't it?

Wanischa said...

yay! It is such a gorgeous pink xx

Meihearts said...

I love the color! It's gorgeous and I think it will spice up the office ^^
-Mei
http://meihearts.blogspot.com

trishie said...

Love that colour on you! Definitely a YAY for me.

Chloe said...

Lovely colour!

Sunny @Mostly Sunny said...

Hey girly, love this one on you! I have never really worked in a very conventional work place, so I say why not!

Janet said...

lovely color! ^_~ and did you just change your layout! i like it ^_~

Elle said...

I think my workplace is a little more on the conservative side so I avoid bright colors unless it's paired with lots and lots of black :\ But nails, I just go crazy because most people don't notice them eheh

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

:) i agree!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

thanks!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

:) haha yup!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thank you Chloe!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

:)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I agre, thanks!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

=) thanks!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

It really does ^_^

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Lulu!

Raimar ღ Guevara ღ said...

Oh really beautiful color is perfect for every season because I love it the pink intense!
xoxo


www.sakuranko.com

aleejustsaid said...

thanks for the lovley comment on my blog! this bright colour is totally yay pls :) am following you now, do follow back :)

xoxo, alee
http://aleejustsaid.blogspot.com

Kim A. said...

I love this color on you. It goes well with your skin tone. I'm not into nail art either. I like to keep things simple.

http://www.averysweetblog.com/

christy chen said...

That is a beautiful spring color! love it! I've tried really hard to get into painting my nails, but the only colors that look good on me are light and neutral tones. I MUST try bolder colors! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Christy

Sunny with a side of...

Raimar ღ Guevara ღ said...

Sweetie I want invite you to my first giveaway!

Win a Pair of CircleLens in Sakuranko "Giveaway"

Rinny said...

This is a beautiful color for the summer! I generally tend to shy away from too bright colors, but I like how this one looks. I think it is generally recommended not to wear bright polish if you work in a conservative workplace. I'm sure you could get away with it if your company dress code is a bit more relaxed though :)