Friday, March 1, 2013

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Conditioner

I've been sort of obsessed with this conditioner recently. Let me tell you why!

A few months back, I received a generous sample of the shampoo & conditioner in the Influencer box and I was intrigued by its uniqueness. I don't care for the shampoo much because it was the conditioner that did it for me. 

Clear is a drugstore brand made popular by its supermodel spokesperson Heidi Klum. I'm not easily phased by celebs endorsing products until I try it myself. And for this purpose, I am really glad I was able to! 

It's currently a favorite of mine for many reasons.




  1. Uniqueness! This conditioner is unique because you actually massage it onto your scalp! This helps nourish your scalp by promoting hair health from the foundation. 
  2. Scent-sational! The scent is fabulous. It lasts all day and lingers quietly throughout. 
  3. Healthier Hair - My hair actually looks and feels healthier. I have very frizzy hair naturally but this conditioner has made my hair bouncier and easier to work with. 
Overall, I'm really pleased with the conditioner. It's also readily available here and the prices are great! They were on sale at Target for $4.49 each :) 

My dear readers, have you tried any conditioners where you can actually massage onto your scalp? Any brands you particularly like and/or recommend? =)

Us @ Disney :)




24 comments:

K said...

I didn't koww Heidi Klum endorses Clear! I love Heidi haha And clear for me is just fine. :)

나니 said...

I wanna try that shampoo so bad! But ugh.. Korea :C

Rae_R said...

how about the shampoo? Very interested to know.

Girlie Blogger said...

Is that a new header? It's simple and pretty. No never tried this conditioner before, but I'd love to. I'm a total hair girl.

Buggiebean said...

I've heard such good things about this shampoo and conditioner. I want to get it, but I have to finish my giant salon sized bottles of bedhead shampoo T.T

I'm glad it worked out for you and I love the picture of you at Disney, it looks like your inner kid is shining through =)

Frances said...

I've never massaged any type of hair conditioner into my scalp! lol. I heard about the Clear range from hollyanaeree and cannot wait to try them once I run out of my current shampoo. so happy to hear positive feedback from others :D  

Janet said...

we have clear here too but the packaging is totally different! but it works great too =) 

Raimar Guevara said...

Really interesting product. And No, I not tried before this product.

xoxo

http://www.sakuranko.com

CheeryLili said...

there are a lot of hair products in Asia which are particularly for the scalp rather than for the hair, bc it's believed that a healthy scalp is the condition for great hair. I've never done any intensive research about it though, because I live in Germany, but can't wait to have a check as soon as I'm in Hong Kong next week. Maybe I can then give some recommendation :)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Ooh I can't wait for your recs! =D

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

It's so odd they like to change the packaging for different countries :p

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks =D

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I've tried the shampoo as well but it wasn't anything special. Together they work lovely!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

But in Korea you have so much other awesome things to use!!!!!1 hehe

CheeryLili said...

yeaaah, cant wait to find a good hair and scalp product too! i will definitely let you know then, let's keep in touch! following u now :)

Christine said...

that would be such an interesting product to try, i'd be so interested to try it, looks like it works great :)

I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

Cynthia said...

I'm currently using the shampoo, because of the same reasons.  I got this in a sample and tried, love the smell and texture on my hair.  I haven't got the conditioner but now you have convinced me in getting it. Thanks for the post and you look lovely. 

Lisa Chen said...

ohhh i've been seeing this product on the TV a lot lately!! ohhh good to know you liked it so much i'll have to try it out!! and that its made your hair so much healthier i need to try it now!! :) 

www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Mei Jein said...

I have never heard of this brand
before! I don't like celebs promoting
products, because they get obvious
get paid for to promote so :P

I like conditioner but I only use it
on my hairroots. My hair gets
pretty fast greasy when I put
conditioner everywhere...  but I'm
willing to try this one for my scalp!

xx
http://icepandora.blogspot.com

Kat said...

Thanks for the intro and the great review! Will have to check it out! x, Kat

Love and Ace

Andrea said...

Such a great product for that price too! Wish I could get my hands on it here!

Dudeitschristi said...

you have a lovely blog!

i just posted a new post on cleaning makeup brushes with baby shampoo. 
what do you think?
i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!

christie-mariee.blogspot.com

Liz said...

I have heard quite a few beauty blogger/ youtuber talk about this brand. This conditioner sounds really good. I have never heard of a conditioner that you can massage onto your scalp.

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

ladybugy06 said...

thanks for sharing the tip about the bag on ebay. I definitely have to look it up. Do you like the bag?
 
I've heard of this brand of conditioner as well but haven't tried it. Thanks for sharing, I'm still looking for a good one too.