Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review: SANA Hadamony Collagen Mist





What it is: A toner with 1000 grams of collagen in a convenient spray bottle. It also contains hydraulic acid and is free of mineral oil. It is a toner, but the Japanese refer to it as a facial lotion and should be used before moisturizers and creams.
Texture: When sprayed onto the face, it is not exactly all water. It's like the consistency of jello before it cools down or like watered down emulsion. The collagen makes it a little sticky, which I personally like because it feels so rich and luxe for your face :)
Scent: Rosy, fresh citrus smell
Strengths: Works very effectively after cleansing and is very hydrating. The texture of the mist is weighty and lotion-like. Not necessary to have but a definite treat for the skin. One bottle lasts for a long time... I've had this spray since late January!
Weaknesses: None at the moment. 
Packaging: The mist is housed in a very cute pink bottle. Very pretty to look at, very Japanese. The spray nozzle is convenient and is a no brainer to use. 
Price: Approxiately $12.99 for 8.45oz (250ml) at various online shops and Japanese markets. 
Overall: Although it's not an important step in my skincare routine, I think this works especially well when you leave it in the fridge and use it after cleansing your face. I just leave this mist in there and use it 2x daily, def fresh feeling and stimulating for your face in the mornings. Because it is affordable, it's a definite repurchase for me! 




16 comments:

Ashley said...

Can't wait to try this out but it'll be awhile until I can. I still have three bottles of HadaLabo lotions to use up!

Lady Sakura said...

It looks like a great product to use. Unfortunately, I don't think it's available in my country. Thanks for your review. :) I love the packaging!

breakingrumours said...

I've seen this around my local drugstores,never thought of buying it before,thanks for the review,i'll keep this on my list to check out.

Anonymous said...

i like it.
And i love you blog.
Xx liefs

mandy said...

It sounds great :D Probably best for summer and winter. I've been wanting to try it but for some reason when I made my order on sasa I forgot about this one and ordered some other mists/sprays xD

sugar sugar said...

been hearing a lot of raves about this product. i must try this soon! :)

Unknown said...

Ohhh I wish I knew about this before my Sasa.com purchase! I think I'm going to see if Mitsuwa carries it, it sounds great! Thank you for the lovely review! :)

Gloria said...

I got the emulsion and can't wait to try it out :) Though now that I think of it, it's probably similar and more convenient to have a spray bottle >.<

Makeup and Mutts said...

Thanks for the idea! I'll have to start putting mine in the fridge :)

Nunu said...

I've been eyeing this on Sasa cos the Hadanomy lotion is forever out of stock and I'm flip flopping between should I wait til it comes back or just order the mist. Mist it is then! Thanks for the review!

Saving Capulet said...

oh i heard collagen can do wonders! this must be have been a smart buy!

ShinyPrettyThings said...

ooohh this was on my list of things to try soon. thanks for the review! the packaging is so cute ^_^

Lisa said...

ohhh great review i will def have to try this i'm obsessed with anything that smells like roses and citrus.. haha even if it doesn't do anything.. no but seriously this sounds like it'd come in handy especially after a long flight.. my face is always so dry!

Anonymous said...

cant believe i missed this post! I was thinking of getting this spray. I think you and I are spray junkies haha! I tried the same stuff in a tub and i can't stand the smell :S smells very collagen-y lol. Anyway so glad this doesn't smell the same and it works well!

Rei said...

I absolutely adore this range by SANA. My favorite product from this range is the collagen mask. I have also used the toner from this range (but not in a spray form) which is slightly thicker and has a gel like texture.

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

You're making me want all these things! This toner sounds fabulous! I live near a bunch of Japanese markets, i'm gonna have to go look for this.:) Love the bottle!