Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Bliss and Sunday Faves

I'm really loving the long weekend so far. Although I didn't do much, the fact that I have Monday off makes the biggest difference in my work week. But my parents are coming to town and visiting me tomm so I am kind of stressed with cleaning and making my place nice and tidy. My parents are rather fickle and judgmental people so I'm kind of dreading it too =p


Thanks for all your input on my next post poll! Looks like lipstick is winning so far followed by sunscreen comparisons. I plan on doing them all, but this is just to get started :) And thank you for all your sweet comments on my last post. I don't think too much about what people say if they hide under anonymous. I'm pretty comfortable with who I am and am happy to post about whatever I fancy ;) I'm not even more revved up because of all of you! :)


My homemade brunch this morning. It's a ton of food huh? Well, there's a reason they combine breakfast and lunch.  Ridiculous amounts of food =p In my brunches at least. This is a ham and provolone cheese panini with a large side of egg scramble with zucchini, red bell peppers, carrots, diced roma tomatoes and crispy bacon on top. 




Chanel glossimer in Coral Reef - Oldie but a goodie. I fished through many of lip glosses and lipsticks (in preparation for my lipstick post soon) and was happily surprised to still have this. It was one of my first "high end" splurges after the coming of age Smackers lip glosses I so dearly loved. This was truly a rite of passage for me into the big girl stuff. 

This shade is exactly how it's named - a coral peach with gold shimmers. It has a very sheer wash of orange and peach and is the perfect topping for lipsticks. It's sheer and it's good :)

MAC Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish - This moisturizing balm gives the perfect amount of color to my lips. I like the vanilla smell and the pinkish purple tint. 

See's Candy Butterscotch Pops - Always a goodie! These were $.70 at my local See's :) I always have one in my purse in case I get a sugar craving =p

Talk to you guys soon! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

36 comments:

Donna said...

omg that dish looks delicious :9. i need to cook me some of that next saturday for sure! LOL

i have that le hk mac lip conditioner too, but i got it in popster :) the coral colored one :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh wow the Chanel lip gloss is the same as the revlon one!!

your brunch looks gooood!

JC ♔ said...

thanks a lot! i'm hungry. and cute lipstuff. i can never finish lipstuff.

Lilladylife said...

i dont know what looks more beautiful, that egg scramble plate, or the chanel gloss! mmmm going to make some egg scramble in the AM!

Unknown said...

I'm enjoying this long weekend too. I love waking up late haha. I also had a big brunch today. My bf and I ate a breakfast buffet ^_^.

The Procrastinator said...

Love Chanel Glossimers! The finish is impeccable and the depth of the colour is aaaalways amazing. Love your blog, don't let the haters get to you! I'm following for sure =)

mimi said...

That hello kitty lip tint is soo cute!!~ Too bad they stopped selling hello kitty stuff at MAC ):

I love those see's pops too!! I like the chocolate one~ :D Even though it tastes a little grainy hahaahha~

Popcorn said...

Your brunch snack looks delicious~ hahaha

I seriously need to try something from Chanel. I've been seeing too many good reviews on their products. ^.^

Lisa said...

you're so sweet thank you for your super duper sweet comment :)

omgosh your brunch looks so yummy.. next time i'm on yelp.. i'm just gonna come to your house for brunch instead HAHA. I LOVE any kind of melted cheese sammie!!!!!

i heart chanel glossimers too.. they're most def my favorite lipglosses!!

breakingrumours said...

butterscotch pops,yummms :3 thats alot of vegetable!!! XD

Tiff said...

I love the Hello Kitty lip tint, it looks gorgeous!

Also I voted last time for sunscreen but when I read back and read the poll, I saw something about Naruto skin care. This may be the most retarded question ever, but is this a skin care line based on the anime, or is it something entirely different? I'm dying to know now!

Penelope said...

Your homemade brunch looks delicious. And reading the description made me so hungry.. The butterscotch pops looks yummy too!

The Chanel gloss looks gorgeous!

Ashchronicles said...

that's a nice load of food..=D
Aww, hadamony didn't win..haha..but I guess you'll do a review on that one, sooner or later, perhaps? =)
Yay, good to hear you're not affected! keep on doing what you're doing! ^^

Anonymous said...

Your brunch is making me hungry. Looks simple yet yummy :)

I don't own any Chanel lipglosses :( Need to put that on my wishlist.

Becky said...

Yum that brunch looks so yummy :)

Lea said...

I love all of your tutorials. Since I am basically makeup clueless :D

Amy said...

The Hello Kitty design on the lip conditioner always makes me smile! :)

PinkOrchids said...

Ooo sunscreen comparison will be really helpful, i've been looking for a non-greasy one.
That looks like a hearty brunch! Yummy!
Chanel's coral reef looks so much like Revlons Coral reef :) xX

Dovey said...

The Chanel looks so pretty...

But... the brunch looks even better! I had something similar for breakfast yesterday. Sunday brunch is really one of the best meals of the week =)

miemiemie said...

i miss my pink fish lip conditioner... :(

thanks for dropping by my blog! you should def try ng dream matte. its cheap and it works fine :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

I so want the MAC Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish! Great post :)

Jess said...

Mhh... I love lots of food for brunch, hehe! :p

Henar said...

Aww, this is lovely,
great post !

Henar ♥
... OH MY VOGUE !

MEOW said...

i have the hk lip tint too :) i love it as well~~
ur brunch looks delicious!!!!!!!!!

Aya said...

Food looks yyuuuuummy :D Food + makeup = <3

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling more cheerful and YES the extra day totally made this weekend seem so...leisurely~ Naggy or not I hope you had a great time with your parents :) And your brunch pic looks delicious!

Unknown said...

crap im not sure if my previous comment posted - but I hope you had a great weekend ^_^

The Beauty-Addict said...

mouth watering photo! :D the channel glossimer in Coral Reef looks gorgeous :)

Saving Capulet said...

I love it when I have Mondays off and that has got to be the heartiest, warmest brunch I've ever seen! <3 craving now!!

Mio Tamura said...

thanks! congrats to u too!
ur blog is so cute!
I'm ur newest follower! hope u can follow me back too
xoxo
beautiechips.blogspot.com

Alexis the Honey B said...

i LOVE coral reef! It really brightens up warm skintones and is perfect for summer! such great picks here!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Yum, that brunch looks all kinds of good! =)

Just read your last post. I'm glad to see you with your head up high and not letting others get to you.

Yumiko said...

wow. the homemade brunch looks delicious! I got to try your recipe one day!

Marcin said...

Nice brunch!

Mara said...

Forget the lipglosses, I want that Butterscotch pop. YUM. lol

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!!!