Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Personal Post - Cell phone photos :)

Creative title huh? =p While I have no beauty related content today, I thought I'd share some cell phone photos with you all. Yay for everyone who did my tag =D As always, I had a nice time reading all of them :) So I'll share some random photos... mostly taken at work in my office and some outside of it. The more busier I get at work, the more I want to use my camera phone. It's madness, I tell you.

Do you like my watch? It's the only one I own. You can find it at Nordstrom. I don't wear it everyday, but whenever I want to feel more "grown up", I put this on because it goes with everything =p The bracelet is from Taiwan and I absolutely adore it. I love the gold and white together :)

I leave my little Rilakkuma pouch on my desk everyday so I can have something cute to stare at! LOL The little blue and pink friendship flowers were given to me from a good friend and one of my best friends sent me the calender. It's kind of our tradition every year. I think over the years I've collected more than 7 or 8 of them :) I've had them all - page-a-day's, origami, organization ones with pockets and scrapbook-like thingies, wall, desk, patterns and textures, little ones like the one pictured above (I call them post-it calendars, because I keep all the papers and use them as post it notes around work). All I am missing now is a fan girl Edward Cullen calendar o_o. I am a loser winner.

Have any of you tried Illy coffees? I've had these for dessert for a week!! They are so good. I usually have them after a meal so I don't get food coma in the afternoon :) I normally have tea, but the coffee is a nice change every once in awhile. I love these! :)

Grass jelly is one of my favorite drinks. Unfortunately, I can't find any place that makes it "fresh" here. By fresh I mean that I can't find a place where you can order grass jelly by the pound. In Asia I believe you can, but here it is just jelly packets. This drink is refreshing and sweet! If you haven't tried it before, you must! They sell them at most Asian grocers. I'll be including this in my first giveaway :) More details later.

Egg Tart from Golden Gate Bakery in San Francisco! For some strange reason, every time I'm in town, they are closed. But I was finally able to get it :) It IS as yummy as all the reviews!!!!! :) No fail. I love egg tarts!!

I was here over the weekend. Aren't the clouds lovely? They look so beautiful! It was a beautiful day, despite the ominous weather. Ironically.



 Just a few camera phone whoring pics =p

I hope you are all having a nice week so far. I can't really complain, but I'm extremely sleep deprived so... goodnight! :)

32 comments:

Amy said...

I love egg tarts too =D
xxx
Amy

mandy said...

What nice photos especially from a phone! My phone's camera is terrible xD That bakery sounds familiar! I think I might have been there when I was in SF ~2 years ago :P The weather over there looks great! It's been so cold here..I wish it'll just start warming up already :(

Lisa said...

omg are you taiwanese?! ME TOO!!! sorry i just get so excited if someone else is taiwanese :) hahaha

i love golden gate bakery egg tarts too!! they're so yummy!

Cylia said...

atleast your phone makes great pictures:) so then it's fine!;) I can't even upload my pictures onto my computer:(

Anonymous said...

I love egg tarts! haha

Gloria said...

I love your watch and bracelet! Cell phone pics are interesting sometimes. I have a bunch (mainly of food) and it just takes you back. Sometimes I even forget about it haha.

Tracy D said...

Fun post! I have never even heard of an egg tart, kind of looks like a lemon tart :)

Unknown said...

ooh those grass jelly packet captured my interest. Can it be used to make fresh grass jelly?

Olia said...

das schleifenarmband das du auf einem foto trägst ist echt toll!

lg

http://bestylekosmetik.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love Grass Jelly too!!!

Babe, im not sure if Target U.S carry Cosmetica.. I purchased it from Target in Australia :)

Stephanie said...

Yummm! Those snacks look delicious :D The watch looks so sleek and chic--cute!!

나니 said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment : D I'm glad you think the lenses look okay. I'm dreading to look like those white girls trying to be gyaru who end up with WAY too big lashes AND lense combined.. and they just end up looking.. like monsters! Haha xD But yeah.. Good brands to try are EOS and GEO (make sure to get the real' deal!). And go for a small diameter (of 14mm. or something) to begin with. They take a bit of time to get used to, tho.. but mine are pretty comfy after a while : D Just make sure to follow all instructions, cause it's super important with care and hygiene and all..

Mindy♥ said...

awww cutee!!!!
I wish I was a watch person because I think watches are sooo pretty, but I never end up wearing them. lol. Your phone takes really good photos!! :)

VirtuousFaith said...

LOVE YOUR WATCH....WONDER WHO GOT IT FOR YOU :)

l-article said...

Oh~ Such a cute watch and desk! And ahaha Edward Cullen calendar XD I like my shoe calendars..but this year I was too broke to buy one of them >.< Oh gosh yummm grass jelly is delicious! What are egg tarts!? Are they like quiche? They look like it lol! Hope you have a fantastic weekend too! :]

Lilladylife said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm for egg tarts! love ur fotds!!

person of interest said...

i love egg tarts! SO YUMMY! i gotta try your make up tutorials one of these days! i don't know how to put on make up AT ALL

TK said...

Haha...thank you for the comment on my BB cream post about the language...I always wonder which asian language is which :D I will definitely check out the Aveeno lotion, but for now I'm in LOVE with my the body butter ^-^

P.S. your glasses look very similar to mine :D

Irene said...

Drooooooling over that eggtart. Really. YUM!!!!!

And what fun pics! I have a few stuffed things in my cubicle at work to keep things interesting too...

I love the watch - and the gold bow bracelet is so adorable!

Thanks for sharing random slices of your life! :)

Anonymous said...

I love highlighters! I'm always out searching for better ones.

You whipping out a highlighter tomoro for a special occasion? :D

Liana said...

nice photos, i love that watch! i need to start using my camera phone more, i always forget i have one :P

Fashion Bag 411

jilliandanica said...

<3 Illy and egg tarts :)

Unknown said...

I like these posts. Love grass jelly drinks. Makes you feel refreshed kind of. Egg tarts are so yummy too. I like the Short bread dough vs the flakey one though. I really like your bracelet with the bow.

Donna said...

i think that rilakkuma would be too distracting for me lol too cute! <3

Saving Capulet said...

omoooo the rillakkuma pouch is the cutest pouch i had ever seen in my whole entire life!! o.o

Unknown said...

Mmm egg tarts are yummy...I haven't had one in so long hehe. I've been dying to go to Chinatown for the longest :P

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

your watch is gorge, i love xx

oomph. said...

i've never tried illy coffees. i could definitely go for that and an egg tart!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

egg tarts :D! Never heard of Illy coffee before...where do you get them? And I love your watch!

cocoabee said...

i want a Rilakkuma pouch! i love egg tarts too, their so yummy (:

Unknown said...

Ooh I've wanted your Movado watch

for the love of beauty by lara said...

nice watch
i need 1 like that!

u look great in ur pics :)