Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deal Alert: Target's Merona 100% Wool Sweater on clearance for $9.98

Hi ladies!

I just spotted a bunch of Merona wool sweaters at Target. I believe you can purchase it online here on their website for regular price but if you are in the store, stop by the sale racks and you might spot them for a mere $9.98! Marked down several times from $40.


















Source: Target.com

I got mine in a plum/dark purple color. They didn't have much of a variety in colors, but they had brown, sea green and red. It's really soft and I was so happy they had this color! I like that it's not completely turtleneck... I'm not a fan of that variety =p

I hope you all had a nice Christmas :) And getting ready for 2011! Where did all the time go!? Well, I'll be back before then. Talk to you guys soon! :)

12 comments:

SiSi Sparkles said...

wow, what a steal! I like the new blog look :]

Stephanie said...

Your new layout look so sophisticated! :D

Target is one of my fav places to browse & shop :)

Mindy♥ said...

yayy for awesome finds! :) Hope you had a great Christmas as well!

Pammy said...

It looks pretty! :P Liking your new layout. :)

Ping said...

ohh cute sweater! i am loving your new layout and header!

Vicky said...

Hi, Jen. Thanks for the alert. I was just heading out to Target to get something and will definitely check this sweater out. :)
Love your new blog design!

Gloria said...

:O What a steal, that'll be sure to keep you warm during the winter.

I like the new layout :)

Fruity Lashes said...

oh nice@ i love Target hehe

http://www.fruitylashes.com

xx said...

what a good buy!

Unknown said...

hey lady! what a great deal! looks really soft and comfy :) hope you had a great christmas and have yourself a happy new year! :)

SAVING BETTY said...

Happy New Year :)

I wishh there was a Target store in Canada ...hopefully in the future!

XOXO

PinkOrchids said...

I love your blog look, and the new banner, really pretty! Happy NY!! xX