Saturday, October 30, 2010

Deal Alert!

Contemporary Long Trench Coat on sale at Target.com for $18. Originally $49.99.Sizes XS-2XL
Use Code: C4XLD4LP

Happy Shopping! :)


From the website:
Features
•Sizing: Women Sizing
•Material: 52 % Cotton, 45 % Nylon: 3 % Spandex
•Material Lining: 100 % Polyester
•Care and Cleaning: Tumble Dry Low, Machine Wash Cold
•Garment Length: Below Waist
•Neckline Style: Collared Neckline , Notched Lapels Collar
•Long Sleeves , Finished, Banded, Buttoned Cuff(s)
•Closure Style: Button Down, Front Tie, Belt Closure(s)
•Hem Style: Finished Hem(s)
•Pocket Style: 2 Front Pocket(s)
•Garment Detail: Back Slit(s), Belt Loops, Fully Lined, Fully Lined, Contrast Buttons 







7 comments:

Unknown said...

:D woooowww~ If I didn't already have a trench coat I'd so get this ^_^ Nice deal~

CurrentlyLoving said...

great blog...

Unknown said...

That is a great deal!!

Crystal said...

Hey, girl. Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, I love the lash sculpture mascara and I am doing a review on it soon. You can get the mascara on adambeauty.com^0^

Gloria said...

I wish we had target stores in Canada. They seem to have good clothes when I went on a visit to the states not to mention they now carry Mulberry for target.

Also, thank you for your lovely comment ^///^ I was wearing a concoction of Rimmel's birthday suit, Revlon's nude attitude, and Maybelline's shiny-licious in lolly-pink :D

Cassandra said...

Hi <3 Please check my blog for the blog award you recived from me! Congratulations and thanks!!

<3Cassie

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this deal! The trench coat is cute, but too bad the weather is already too cold for it here ><