Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shiseido and holiday heat

I bought 2 skirts @ H&M yesterday! Both are very floral-y and so comfortable. Can't wait to show you guys pictures of it!

Will be giving a brief review of the Lancome products after the holiday.

Here's my latest skincare products. The one in the black box featuring the "future of skincare" is supposed to be a new line from the Shiseido skincare group. Not sure how compelling it really sounds, but it's worth trying. I'll do a more in-depth review on this when I get the chance to use it. I love Shiseido products, as they've never let me down. They are a trusty brand with an impeccable reputation in the Asian market.





The brightening softener is used like a toner. I think it should be a good moisturizing agent for the summer months. I really hope this product can help minimize my brown spots on my cheek bones! =p Either way, will review it when it comes time :) What do you guys think of Shiseido's skincare line? Own anything amazing?
I am also on the hunt for a foundation stick. It is extremely hard to bring liquidy things when flying or traveling and it's so much of a hassle regardless. Any suggestions? :) I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences :)


I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday! :) On Monday, I will be cleaning out my entire apt because I can. I hope to find some lost treasures that I've stored away.

14 comments:

Petite Gorgeous said...

I use three products from the skincare line: day and night moisturizers as well as the cleanser. When I first started using Shiseido I purchased products from the Pureness line as I had acne prone skin then. After about a year of usage I switched to the Skincare line. I'm really liking the products I use. I'm in SF now, so I plan to get more.

Lilladylife said...

oh shiseido! hope they work out on your skin! nice brand!!

Rebecca said...

I've never used Shisseido before... You'll have to tell us what it's like!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

I love shiseido also! A review post about the Shiseido White Lucent line will be on my blog soon, please come check it out!^0^

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i'd love to try out shiseido but unfortunately, it's too expensive here in PI...buhu.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

- susy - said...

I have the Shiseido White Lucent thing you purchased. It doesn't do anything for me. It honestly made me look paler, but it did nothing for my brown spots or freckles. Perhaps it'll work for you? Good luck though!

Babybubblz said...

can't wait for your review! i like the sunscreen for eyes (blue packaging). it's super light and keep me 'mentally younger' (knowing that i'm protecting my eyes from UVA rays) lol

Tammy said...

Once upon a time I was really into Shiseido's skincare line but I discovered soon after that I break out from almost everything so I can't really be a good judge on that. I have tried the brightening masks and I sufficiently hat e it for 1) the price and 2) the way it breaks me out.

I haven't tried any foundation sticks but are you looking at trying the Shiseido one?

Unknown said...

Tammy: I didn't know shiseido had makeup sticks!! Will look into it :) thanks!

SHIZUKA said...

i think shiseido is one of the best skincare lines. they really go into deep research and have quality that we all want which does come with the price tho hehe but with the white lucent range i think ppl gotta understand that its not gona remove ur spots like laser. got to remember its yrs of damage that skincare alone has to fix, so it will target those areas and help it but its gradual and prob wont see it till u use for a long time. But for other ppl who dont see u often they prob c results better than urself cos u see ur face each morning haha:) anyway the new intensive brightening serum is the best!! x

Unknown said...

i really want shiseido spf compact powder!! its suppose to have spf of 30 which is great for ppl like me who doesn't like putting sunscreen on my face :P can't wait for your review jen!

s said...

Oooh I've used the entire line and I looove Shiseido softener and emulsions! They really are the best for that price range!

Anonymous said...

yay to h&M! I havent used anything from The Shiseido line but I love Shiseido sub-lines hehehe. I used their pressing powder but it wasn't very good. I Once tried a powder foundation sample.. but never got around buying it!

watercoloursky said...

Trying to fit within the liquids rule is so hard to do with makeup, especially if I don't check my baggage in! Personally I have dry skin so I couldn't do foundation sticks but I'll probably be decanting my foundation into a smaller jar for an upcoming trip.