Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lancome, and other goodies!

A package came for me today that I am extremely excited to share with you guys! A few months ago, I was part of the Loreal panel and reviewed 10 mascaras for them and spent lots of time reviewing a bunch of drugstore mascaras. If you see the mascaras that have black tape on them in my pictures, those would be the ones! =p

Anyway, for participating in their 10 week study, Loreal sent me a huge and very generous package full of makeup and skincare for me to review.

Here are some photos! =D


Crazy right?! Loreal is home to brands like Lancome, Keihls, Ganier, etc... maybe even Maybelline since they sent me a Maybelline lipgloss =p

Here are the items  individually. All full sized.

This is the Lancome La Base primer. It's in a nice glass bottle. I cannot wait to try it out. I hope it's as great as Photo Finish =)

I'm really excited about this one too! Ageless Minerale in translucent. Contains White Sapphire Complex. I think it'll work great as a finishing powder.

Artliner eyeliner!  


Kohl eyeliner in Black Coffee. It glides very smoothly. Forgive my unflattering artistry. I can't line!


Blush in Rosy Pink. 


Lipstick in Visionary. It's a very sheer pink sparkly lipstick. 

L'Extreme mascara! I love this one :)

They also sent me a day cream, a night cream, body polish, facial wipes, facial cleanser and makeup remover. I didn't take pics of those but you can see them in the first photos. I can't wait to do a look using these products. 
I might come up with a look for later tonight. I'm going to be picking up a cake for a birthday @ work tomm. 
I'm most excited about the makeup base and the mineral powder. I already have one from Lancome so it's going to be great!


Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my little product post. I'll be back very shortly :)


19 comments:

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

oooh such nice lancome stuff! :)

Lulu said...

aww how exciting that they sent you a big thank you package full of goodies! yay for all the lancome stuff :) artliner is my fav eyeliner! can't wait to hear your thoughts on these products!

Stephanie C said...

Wow that's fantastic! I hope all the products are awesome! Congrats to you girly =)

Swtest2Lips said...

Omg thats so awesome! First you get to participate in a mascara study then you get an amazing care package! Wow, congrats girl-it looks lovely!

Mai said...

That's so fantastic, I keep trying to sign up for studies but they don't have any and when they last emailed me to tell me that there were some they were all filled up

Edwina said...

wow that's a lot of free goodies! I'm so jealous! :P Let us know about how the Lancome primer works out for you :)

Maggie said...

WOW, they were super generous! The blush looks really pretty and the Mineral powder looks quite promising. :)

ChyiX2 said...

Holy cow! That's some awesome products you got there, lucky you :) Can't wait for reviews and FOTDs

Leenda said...

Great products! It looks like you'll be in for a lot of fun just trying out these products.

Mei said...

oh my gosh that stuff looks amazing!! so lucky you got them :) can't wait to read the reviews!

-mztoots- said...

woo hoo free stuff is the best lol i want to try that primer! tell us how it works out for you =)

Anonymous said...

Yay to lancome! lots of goodies there!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

hehe yeah! i totally love this hat. i have been looking for a giant floppy one all summer :3 at first i thought it might not work but i went ahead and bought it. i'm not a hat person but this one is too precious :D go go go ! <3 h&m

Lilladylife said...

oh so much GREAT stuff!!!!! i hope you review some! i have been interested in the art liner!

Anonymous said...

wow i'm so jealous of the lancome goodies! please do reviews on them, i can't wait to hear what you think of them! : )

Gaby Fauchon said...

Wow, lucky girl! =DD

Unknown said...

Wow that's amazing!
I'm very interested in hearing about the base. Been looking for a new base to try out ^^

Unknown said...

woooow so many goodies! where can i sign up for this panel?! hahaha

Anonymous said...

They sent you so much amazing stuff! I am extremely jealous haha, look forward to the fotds/reviews :) x