Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Plans

I am excited to be attending Gay Pride in SF again. I have gone every year since I moved to the Bay Area. What's even more interesting is that the Backstreet Boys are going to be performing! LOL Do you guys remember them? I remember when I was growing up  how much I loved them as a tween in the 90s, early to mid 2000s. It has been years since I last heard any new music from them besides the occasional radio edit at supermarkets or retail stores. So I am pretty excited to see them live, for free! Yippeee =D

This was a dress I wore sometime last week. I sincerely apologize for the lack of photo skills. I must get some pointers on how to take better outfit posts. Next time I shall eliminate the flash and lighten the photo through Photoshop =p
Extremely simple blue eyeshadow swipe. Easiest of the easiest. Nothing fancy pants here. I used NYX eyeshadow in Pacific Blue. One of my faves =) It matches my top. 

12 comments:

Petite Gorgeous said...

I didn't know the Backstreet Boys are still a band. I thought the members went their separate way many years ago. I used to listen to their songs when I was in middle and high school, even the first couple years in college. I still like some of their songs. I used to go to the parade every now and then with friends when I was living in the Bay Area. Have a great time :).

Lesley said...

Ahhh, have fun!!! Gay pride parades are the best! Love the BSB!

Ping said...

hAHAH omg thats so funny!!! backstreet boys lol...i was an nsync fan!

god pride is crazy! i drove by it yesterday. let me know how it goes....i'll live vicariously through you.

Ricademus said...

Backstreet's back, alright! I think "I want it that way" was my favorite, but I might have a different answer tomorrow. =)

Have a great time at the festivities.

Susie said...

Lmao, I want to see the Backstreet Boys perform! I used to be in love with them wayyy back in the day!

Unknown said...

OMG! BSB performed there?! I wished I had known earlier so I could've gone T-T;;; I really liked them when I was a kid!

Oh and for better pictures try using your camera timer instead of a mirror reflection. You can just place it anywhere or if your camera doesn't have a flat side (mine only has one) you can get short legs for it (aka a stand, I got one for 99cents on ebay)!

PetiteXXS said...

Omg my best friend and I used to love the BSB when they first came out in Canada (I was living there at the time), so I knew about them even before they hit the US. I'm old enough to remember the trinity of boy-bands (BSB, N-Sync, 98 degrees) and blond girl singers (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and Jessica Simpson) back when they were super popular. Gosh I even remember when the Spice Girls were popular! Songs back at that time were a little cheesy but they bring back good memories! :)

- susy - said...

I missed pride parade this weekend because I was in LA :[ HOW WAS IT!??!?! My partner in crime told me that Backstreet Boys only performed 2.5 songs and they were bad LOL

s said...

Someone else had mentioned about BSB ~ I had no idea they're still performing!! Did you have fun at the parade?? I caught a glimpse of it as the parade started in my neighborhood, but I didn't join in festivities hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee. I've already got my eyes on another exfoliator already! XD

MadsaboutU said...

Oh how fun! I remember going gaga of NKOTB when I was in high school and of course NSYNC in college...ahhh those were the days...you look very lovely as usual. How is the weather there in SF?:)

Stephanie said...

Backstreet boys!! LOL Have fun~~

~ Rei
http://reverie.tyl.cc/