Monday, December 28, 2015

Guerlain Maxilash Intense Volumizing Mascara Review






This mascara is amazing to say the least. 

The very black Guerlain mascara has enough pigment to thicken the lashes. The brush makes my lashes look voluminous and separated. I am in love.


The scent of the mascara is also really pretty. It has a nice light scent of roses! 



This mascara is also really conditioning and does not make my lashes feel dry or brittle. Also really easy to remove, which is a plus. Easy removal + really incredible volume = perfect mascara. 
This is the first time I've tried any Guerlain mascaras and I'm really impressed. 
What I like about it is that the formula is lightweight and doesn't weigh the lashes yet pigmented enough to give a vibrant bright black. Usually those 2 qualities are never hand in hand. It's one or the other. 

This gorgeous mascara is on the pricier side and I have yet to find a drugstore variety. The closest one would be the Loreal telescopic mascara which is slightly heavier but has a similar brush head.


No comments: