Sunday, December 13, 2015

Favorite Things of The Moment


Some of my favorite things of the moment happen to be the simplest. Beside the hot cocoa, the festive lights and holiday candles, these are also wonderful.

The Glam Glow Hydrating Cleanser is so super nice. I am dealing with dry skin and this is the perfect luxurious cleanser that works so nicely. It's so refreshing and even with the exfoliating beads it still is hydrating and creamy. Definitely will consider purchasing the full size.

The Sephora  Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover is amazing. It's just like their more expensive counterparts and works just like it if not completely identical. A cotton round has removed stubborn JAPANESE waterproof mascara perfectly, which I love. It's easy and gentle, and not too oily.

Because I wear heels a lot, the Dr Scholls Balls of Foot cushions are a godsend! These things are squishy and comfortable, compact in size and provides enough support for hours. 


I've been loving this Ciate London polish in Mistress. The most alluring true red, and the perfect seasonal color for a bright pop of red and coral. The formula is so amazing - dries quickly, very opaque, creamy and this is just one coat on my nails. Absolutely gorgeous!



The most practical and useful thing in my vanity is the Q-Tips Precision Tip Cotton Swabs. I don't think there is anything else more awesome. These q-tips have the extra point in the swab that helps with everything! I use these for cleaning up mistakes when I get mascara marks on my eyelids, erasing nail color mistakes that get outside of my nails, precision defining my lips for the perfect red lip, touching up eyeshadow fallout and so much more. I love the little box it comes in so you can use it for traveling. Keeps it all nice and tidy. #organizationalperfectionprobz 



My NEW favorite mascara. I'll do a proper review of this in the next post...stay tuned for that :)
The Nars Audacious Mascara is really really amazing. It adds lift and volume to my short lashes. The wand really helps amplify the lashes but the only downfall is the hard plastic bristles which can be painful if you poke your eye! Other than that, it is really effective, and I must say I am surprised because this is HARD to find. The only other high end mascara that's given me similar results is the Lancome Hynose line.



The Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Balm is the newest lippie I have in my collection. This balm/pencil combo works amazing as a nude lip filler on bare lips. This is in the shade Heaping Hazelnut. It defines the lips beautifully and has a nice creamy feel to it. Doesn't dry out my lips and keeps it very natural looking with a subtle sheen. I would love to try other shades such as Super Strawberry. Not surprised it made it into 2015 Best of Allure :)


What are your favorite things of the moment? :)

No comments: