Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Simple FOTD Using Gym Friendly Essentials


Packing light is key when going to the gym during the day and getting ready afterwards, especially in terms of bringing makeup. Leave your large palettes at home and instead take small eye shadow quads that have a mirror. Take cosmetics that have lightweight packaging, and are also multifunctional




EYES: 
I probably would not recommend lugging Urban Decay's Naked palettes, as much as I want to! heh ;)
Instead, I am currently rotating a Shiseido quad that has eyeshadows that can also double as highlighter and bronzer. The colors in this quad are also slightly shimmery.

Any mascara will do, and best if it's travel size. I'm finishing up Loreal's Volumnous mascara. Not my favorite at the moment, but it's dark and it does the job. 

FACE:
I am using a Bobbi Brown BB cream in Light. It has SPF 35, and is in a convenient travel size tube. This bb cream (reviewed here) is like a tinted moisturizer. I am starting to really like it more than I did when i first got it. It has perfect lightweight coverage that isn't drying. 

I'm also using a Loreal True Match blusher (reviewed here) ! - this one is awesome because of the built in brush and mirror at the bottom of the compact. Nifty, i say. Nothing beats that. Except, if you have a travel sized MAC blush brush! haha 

LIPS
Keep your lips looking hydrated with lots of lip balm and balmy lip colors! My two favorites have been the Revlon lip butter (reviewed here) and the Maybelline Lip balms. I am leaning slightly more the Maybelline one because it's much more hydrating but the Revlon one (pictured above is Lollipop) is much more pigmented in color. The plummy fuchsia color is a perfect everyday lip color! Truly perfect. I have several shades in this range but Lollipop is my ultimate favorite!




What are your favorite gym-essential makeup? :)


No comments: