Saturday, November 21, 2015

Birthday Haul Part I



This year for my birthday I kept it a bit low key and didn't buy as much. My birthday gift to myself was a trip to New Orleans and that experience was incredible! But of course, I had to get some stuff from Sephora. To start, I got myself the Naked Smokey palette. I collect ALL of the UD Naked palettes, but this one in particular is different from everything they've put out because it's got a much bigger variety of smokey dark colors, which is a big contrast to their neutral ones. All of which I love though. Their eyeshadows are my go-to, no matter what event. I don't own other palettes (with the except the of the Too Faced Chocolate, because...CHOCOLATE). That was an easy pick for me. Unfortunately, I didn't use the F&F 20% Off. I got that email 2 days later after I purchased this so of course I made another order. 3 in total. That to come later ;)


I also got a bunch of Dirty Works creams. If you're big into Soap & Glory, these have IDENTICAL scents. I got these at TJ Maxx. I could have DIED. My favorite scent ever! EVER. I love the way the cream feels, and smells. It's a beautiful mix of sweet florals. I don't know how else to describe it, but it truly is beautiful :)

I also had to replenish my contact lens. These were not a gift to myself, haha. These are a must. I have been using BioInfinity lenses for more than 10 years. They're really great, and have the highest water content of any contact lenses i've ever tried. These are monthly disposables, which I love!

I also picked up a pair of Sperry loafers. I love Sperry and the look of boat shoes. These are the ones lined with fur inside to keep my feet warm. They look great casual, and are perfect for fridays at the office. They're just super comfortable. I am usually not a black shoes type of person but I kind of like this one. I own another pair of Sperry's in a more traditional shoe - it's the blue nautical colors with the leather shoelaces.

With my Naked Smokey purchase, I also got a bunch of samples from Sephora. 
- Glam Glow mini - YESSS. I love.
- Sephora oil infusion lippie - this is great. Such a nice shade!
- Lancome mascara - my absolute favorite high end mascara.
- UD face setting spray - not sure i'll be using this but I'll try it for the holidays!
- Jack Black lip balm - I love this stuff! Minty and with SPF 25!
- Nars Audacious Mascara - Been wanting to try this SO. BAD.
- Nars Lip Pencils - for the VIB bday gift. I have loved Nars pencils in the past! yay!


I also got a Chloe perfume. I love this scent. My usual is the Coco Mademoiselle but to switch it up I got this as well. So feminine and girly...I love! :D



Stay tuned for my next haul - coming from Sephora, this time using the 20% F&F. 

Have a fantastic weekend, friends! :)


No comments: