Friday, October 23, 2015

Be in Peace, Not in Pieces


Happy Friday!

Every day we should find one moment to relax, as we often forget to breathe in the midst of our busy lives, smart phones and traffic jams. There is never a shortage of everyday stressors.

I started doing yoga 3x a week during lunch hour and it really helps me center myself and recalibrate. It breaks my day down, and also i feel so much positive fluttering energy by the time I get back to the office. I didn't realize, but I had been holding a lot of stress in my body and not even realizing it. 

On Tues and Thurs, I started incorporating spin classes with some of my coworkers and it's been super fun! We have an instructor who plays concert raging music and I think i've gone down a dress size from spinning alone. Once back in the office, I feel great and more productive than ever. I'm also grateful to have an full service on-site gym at my work campus so that I'm able to exercise and regenerate with fun classes and great instructors.

What about you? How do you deal with stresses? 





No comments: