Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Recent Little Purchases

Happy March! 

I can't believe time has flown by so fast. Seems like it was yesterday when I was preparing for the new year. Sometimes I wish time would slow down. On the up side, Spring is nearing and the days are getting longer which is a good trade off!

I purchase a few things recently and quite happy about them so far. First up is the BKR water bottle - it's just a sweet looking nifty bottle with an awesome design. I've been drinking water in this and lugging it around everywhere. Fits nicely in my bag and loops around splendidly on my fingers. I can't say no to a cute girly design! These bottles are made with incredible quality. Even the silicone cover is great. Good grip. The glass bottle is uber sturdy and the most important part of the bottle is the small nozzle, resembling a typical water bottle. I don't like bottles with too big of an opening because water spills all over and tends to look ultra bulky. BKR's are a nice little luxury that gets me drinking more water. Love it!  



My next purchases are the LaRoche Posay cream and the Vichy Liftactiv cream. The LaRoche Posay one is intended on getting rid of blemishes, which I have quite a bit of at the moment. This is my first time using the cream and so far I'm impressed by how lightweight it is and how it doesn't reek of chemicals. Smells quite fresh actually. The Vichy cream is another first for me but I'm applying a thick layer after washing my face. I really love how it feels on my skin - cooling, calming and soft. So absorbent. I've got nothing but good things to say about it. 



1 comment:

Jacqueline Ma said...

I am on my second tube of the LaRoche Prosay Effacular Mat moisturiser and I am loving it. These guys are good.