Friday, March 27, 2015

Feb/March in Photos


Between a busy work schedule and other life maintenances, I enjoy relaxing on the weekends. It's a luxury that I cherish and often do! :) 





Enjoying wine, laughter and friends next to a gorgeous firepit. It was so hot and cozy, and beautiful :) 



A few weekends ago, one of my good friends moved to a gorgeous new home. We put together this patio in 1 hr! Hard to believe but it came out well right? I'm really in love with the colors.




I also bought a dainty little pendant when I was in LA visiting my folks. It's a gorgeous little addition to accessories. 




This was the other stone I bought. I love it very much. It adds such an air of simplicity to my necklaces. I often stick to classic looks year round. i like the occasional statement necklace but my love is all here! 



Saturday morning yoga poses! I practice yoga at home and feel like it's so good for my well being. :) 



I work at a start up at work and we finally launched our app. Check us out at Zenbanx! ;)




I purchased this BKR bottle in Feb and have been using it ever since! This is such a cute bottle for water. I take it with me everywhere, and use it all day at work. It's surprisingly hefty for a small 16oz bottle but the loop at the top makes it easy for carrying. Another cool thing is that this is a local company from SF!



Coffee after yoga. Always.



Tulips for days :) Makes such a difference to have fresh blooms weekly at home.




I can't believe March is coming to an end so soon. But Spring is FINALLY HERE!!!!
 What have you lovelies been up to?



No comments: