Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Urban Outfitters mini-haul!

I haven't shopped at Urban Outfitters for the longest time! But I found some goodies and I can't wait to get them!

Of course...a beauty item first. I'm anxious to try this marula oil now. I've never actually heard of it but it seems quite nice. Like a different version of argan oil? I don't know but can't wait to find out! ^_^

$29.99, originally $85.00


One of these awesome bags for my mom for her birthday. 
$19.99, originally $59 or something



Can't wait to see these items when they arrive ;) 

4 comments:

Sharlynn said...

OOO...that's a seriously great sale price for the oil and those leather bags look amazing! So detailed and I'm sure your mom will find them versatile and durable!

Sheila said...

What a pretty bag!


xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Yoannita90 said...

love the bags!!

Julie said...

Look forward to hearing what you think of the oil. xx