Saturday, June 14, 2014

May in Photos


Up in the air again. I really love flying in the morning because the scenery is just. Amazing.

Capturing Bacon ;) My sweet cat.

The sun's out :)

My new librarian cardigan

My May purchases: for hair and skin

Phil'z coffee at work. Best place ever!

I finally found Lady & the Vamp. It's pretty, but the shade doesn't stay that color.

Delicious capp from Four Barrel Coffee. What a treat :)


Last weekend I had the pleasure of using Airbnb to book a gorgeous cottage home to stay for a few days. It was definitely an awesome getaway! The house was like a fairy tale, complete with a secret garden, and vintage touches.



Cute vanity area


Quaint little area that's perfect to enjoy a coffee and a book

Figs from the garden. Beautiful!


Delicious Japanese food! So fresh tasting and what a variety!

One more shot of the garden.

In the kitchen with the morning light seeping through

Enjoying this fantastic merlot at Vino Locale for a friend's birthday. Sorry for the blurred photo! 

Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend and colleague! 

Birthday cake from Paris Baguette! YUM. It was an almond cake decorated with macaroons and mousse cups.



15 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Omg, great photos! I really would love to get on a plane and go to a busy place for a holiday! You cat is so adorable and that fresh fig looks amazing!

mandy said...

Looks like you had a lovely May :D
The cake sounds yummy! Haven't seen one like that at the Paris Baguette I've been to.

laura said...

THAT CAKE. OMG I am drooling. Your sky shots are so lovely, I'm getting the itch to get on a plane! And Bacon is just the cutest. I want to hug him!

Kathy said...

Loved the photos! Your weekend getaway looked like an awesome place to stay--very relaxing and peaceful looking.

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Kathy! =)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

haha =D bacon would probably hug you back for sure!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

It was so good! =) I love Asian cakes, particularly Paris Baguette ones =D

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Sharlynn!

Mandy T said...

I've always love photos of clouds, they're so fluffy and pretty. Then again all my flights are in the middle of the night :(

Kelly said...

I loved looking through these photos! It was so much fun ;)
The birthday cake looks so delicious! Paris Baguette is the best haha
I LOVE how your cat's name is named Bacon!! My corgi is named Bacon as well!! Everyone always laughed when I said her name but hey, better to have a crazy and fun name than a boring one, right? ;) Also, she looked like a stubby and chubby pig so it kind of worked in an ironic way haha
Anyways, love your blog so much and can't wait to see and read more! <3
Hope you're having a lovely Monday, Jen!!xx

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Creme de la Chic

Jacqueline Ma said...

What a beautiful cottage Jen, I am so glad to hear you had fun. Like you, travelling is such a great joy, nothing better than seeing new things and experiencing new stuff. Have a great week Jen.

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Aw, thank you! ;)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Aww, your corgi is named Bacon! that's awesome!! ^___^

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

night flights are my preference but sometimes i have to book early flights to get somewhere early haha :p

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Hi! It's from Musashi in Berkeley!