Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Say Hey!

Hi lovelies! Here are some Instagram photos over the weekend and into the week. Just thought I'd share :) Come say hi to me on Instagram if you haven't already! I'm just getting on that thing now, haha :) My handle is englishbreakfast_t


Nails I'm currently sporting :) Loreal Violet and Now You Sea Me.




Healthy eating from Whole Foods! My trio of quinoa, and a baby kale salad. Delish!




Coffee from Philz. It's a Bay Area chain that I'm kind of hooked on. I love it!


Another coffee shop that I visited. This was a regular latte :)


Took a walk around my neighborhood over the weekend. It was such a gorgeous day outside.



A random sunset in California


9 comments:

Sunny @Mostly Sunny said...

Haaai Jen :) Love that mani and the food/coffee looks so yum! The weather has been fantastic here as well, but the trees will have to get their leaves back!

Yoannita90 said...

nice pictures! I try my best to have healthy meal on my daily intake. i like the manicure! :)

San Jose Food Blog said...

That lunch looks great!

Amyboo said...

Such a healthy lunch! Haha! I need to start eating healthier too and lose all the weight I gained this semester...
The latte is so cute! I've started getting a little addicted to the taste of coffee...

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks :) I dont eat healthy ALL the time but I try to incorporate healthy stuff daily ;)


Hope you have a fab weekend!!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thank you!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thank you so much ^_^

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

HIIII SUNNY! =) Thanks girl! I hope the leaves grow back as well for you!!!!

Kiss & Make-up said...

Aww, I love the heart latte :-) Nice little picture recap.