Tuesday, December 24, 2013

FOTD: Christmas Eve Warmth

Good morning, friends!

It's Christmas Eve and I am very much in the holiday spirit! I'm at the airport right now waiting to board my flight in an hour and catching up on emails, work stuff, and reading your blogs.

I did another look using the Naked 3 palette. I'm really loving how versatile this palette is. It has the perfect amount of matte and shimmery shades to make it as much a neutral palette as a holiday palette. The rose-gold tones feel really festive!




I used Burnout as a shimmery all-over lid base and went over it with Nooner, a matte rose-brown color. I know that's a weird description but it's like brown based pink? LOL It almost has a purply shade when blended together.


I dusted a bit of Laura Mercier's Golden Mozaiac bronzer and finished off with a red lipstick from Revlon called Love That Red. It's form their Super Lustrous collection but I felt like it dried to a matte finish! I love this color. It's the perfect red! Not too cool, not too warm. Just a timeless, classic shade.



I also used Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner which I'm kind of liking again. It's not as heavy duty as Dolly Wink or K-Palette but it's nice because it has a shiny finish. 

I hope you're all having a very nice holiday and enjoying some time off with loved ones. I'll be posting shortly. And don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for photos, blog sales, giveaways and other random stuff! 


Merry Christmas!!!!! 






17 comments:

Emi Doll (恵美) said...

Really natural I love it, especially the lip colour ^^

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

恵美より

emi-doll.blogspot.com

Jacqueline Ma said...

Gorgeous look Jen, Merry Christmas!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks so much, Jacqueline!!!!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

thanks Emi! :)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Merry Christmas! :) And don't worry!!!

Sharlynn said...

I love the wink, I've never been able to wink without it looking sooo obvious! Merry christmas to you too Jen!

Cassandrapamela said...

lovely!! love the look :-D merry christmas Jen ^^

laura said...

Oh Jen! I love that palette but I love that lippie even more!

Amyboo said...

The eyes are so pretty and light! It looks great paired with that lip color. :D

Julie said...

Pretty! And I love the Naked 3 palette! xx

Jenn @ Scarlet Beauty said...

That red is gorgeous on you! You just reminded me I have that Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc too, but it has been sitting in the back of one of my makeup drawers. I need to change that! It's so pretty.

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Aw, thanks Jenn! My LM shimmer bloc was sitting in my drawer as well :p

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Julie! :) The palette is great!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Amy! :)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

The lip color is surprisingly wearable! Thanks so much!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Hope you had a lovely Xmas as well!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

It's the eyeliner! :P Thanks Sharlynn!!!!