Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm Back!

Helloooooo everyone! I am back from my mini-vacay to LA! I had a ton of fun from Thurs all the way through Tuesday! During those few days, we went to Disneyland, Universal Studios, visited some museums, Griffith Observatory, shopping at the Grove, Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood... pretty much every touristy thing you can think of, we did! It's funny seeing it from a tourist point of view though because I grew up in Socal and lived very close to all these prime hot spots but never really frequented them that much or even at all. The friends from Taiwan were especially fascinated by everything from the food to the culture and it was cool seeing it from their eyes for the first time.

If anyone watches Jimmy Kimmel, I was on the Feb. 12th show! LOL And yes, that is ice!



And I met Michael Yo, the E! News correspondent and one of the regulars on the Chelsea Lately show-


He was super friendly! 

i have a million more pictures but I haven't actually organized them yet so do expect some "fashion" posts LOL. I tried my best to organize outfits for the nice spring-like weather in LA. And some of the makeup and travel necessities that i brought along with me.


I hope your week is coming along great! See you all in the blogs and in the comments! ^___^







29 comments:

miemiemie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Post more photos of your trip! :)

Elle said...

omggg that's so cool!!  Why were you on the show for?? And am hallucinating or are you putting ice in your pants...?  ahah it looks like you have a blast though, can't wait to see your pics!

Sheila said...

Awww fun!!! I'm jelly you were at Disneyland... I wanted to go back soon! hahaha.. 

xo – Sheila

Enter
to win $25 Giftcard!

miloberry blog said...

That is awesome! Looks like you had lots of fun!!!! I love Disneyland, I'm lucky enough to live near it and have an annual pass. hehe

Anonymous said...

So cool! Sounds like you had a blast!

Bravoe Runway said...

OMG this is so awesome! At first I was like OMG i know that guy on TV. I can't wait to see more pix. How do you like the ice? It's what I have to deal w/in Chicago.

LittoMokaa said...

Lucky you went to Disneyland! Welcome back :)

Elle said...

wait omg, I just saw you on that episode! ahahah it's so cool to see you on video xD!!

Procrast1nato2 said...

Ooh, what were you on the show for?  Sounds like you had a great time =)

Lisachen08 said...

ohmygosh!! how fun and so neat!! that is so cool did you have any one tape it?? or did you tape it yourself.. you should post it on youtube so we can all see it tehehe :p 

can't wait to see the rest of your LA photos! i heart heart LA :)

www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

haha, yeah it was a little segment they did and they asked if I wanted to be on it! LOL

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! :D

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

It was for a segment to show sympathy for those in the East Coast suffering from storms and blizzards by putting ice inside your clothes haha

Blusherine said...

wow, you have such an exciting life! :-) On tv??!! I only ever watch tv! :o))
xoxo
Blusherine

Jennifer Huang said...

welcome back! it does look like you had a lot of fun :) looking forward to the fashion posts!!

Joy said...

Your holiday sounds great! I'd love to go to LA! What were you on the show for? x

aniacytrynka said...

That sounds great :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

Sharlynn said...

Oh wow! How fun and neat that you got so up close and involved! Hope it was fun and relaxing, do share more soon! ^^

Cookiie said...

LOL that picture look very interesting hahaha~ I'm very envious of you, I'm sure LA was amazing!

 ★ Cookiie
http://www.milkandcookiie.com

Elisa said...

coooool that you were able to meet him :D ! 

7% Solution said...

You were on Jimmy Kimmel? That's so awesome. 

rooth said...

Woooo look at you!  You're a celeb!

Girlie Blogger said...

How fun. And super cool you were on Jimmy Kimmel. He's funny.

sleepandwater said...

That's so cool you were on Kimmel! Would love to visit LA - hopefully in the next few years at the latest!

Emily said...

Wow! I watch Jimmy Kimmel pretty often so that's SO cool!


http://ahemitsemme.blogspot.com/

Rae said...

He's handsome!

Yesterday on my way to the office a "rainy days and mondays" song was playing on the radio. I thought it was sooo familiar, and I remembered... it's you!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Yeah I hope you do ^_^ and thanks!

Christine said...

welcome back! i'm glad you had a ton of fun on your mini vacation :)

I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

Stephanie said...

Welcome back and oh my gosh!! This looks so cool Jen! I can brag about having a famous friend now :) Glad you had tons of fun on your mini vacation and can't wait to see your upcoming posts!