Thursday, December 6, 2012

EOTD using Sleek's Au Naturel Palette



I used Taupe all over the lid, followed by Bark and Regal to create a smokey-ish eye. The darker colors are definitely winners in this palette! :) 



If you haven't seen my review on this palette, it's the very last post. I'm kind of turning over a new leaf on this palette because I had originally thought the pigmentation was poor but now I see that even though it's subtle, it doesn't get lost in the eye lids. It still makes for a really pretty natural look for daytime. I'm going to try and create more looks with this palette.

In the meantime, I am getting started up on Facebook again. I realized I follow so many of you on FB and thought I really should interact more ^_^
I'd love it if you gals follow me on Facebook (here)
See ya there! ^_^

16 comments:

Amyboo said...

The colors look terrific on your eyes! :) Glad to hear you found a way through the pigmentation problem!

Sharina said...

Lovely lovely EOTD! :) I love the Sleek palettes :)

New follower here! On GFC & bloglovin :)
♥,
Shari

Cassandrapamela said...

this is def kind of eye make up for everyday,love it !!
you have beautiful long lashes too, *envy*!

Sunny said...

Love this look on you! It's very natural, but the eyeliner gives it a lot of intensity. And your eyelashes? INSANE!

Janet said...

very pretty subtle look~

Beauty Box said...

Lovely neutral EOTD...yeah I think less pigmented eyeshadows tend to be like the underdog... I keep reading about how pigmentation is the end all and be all of how great an eyeshadow product should be but I think there is a time and place for both subtle and pigmented ;-)

lizchewy said...

This look is really pretty and the colours look very soft on the lids. This palette looks like it will be a nice one for day time looks. I have always been so curious about the quality of Sleek palettes since so many people rave about it.

I have a weakness for pretty palettes too!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I will remember to do a brow tutorial in the future ^-^

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

blushology said...

Beautiful eye look! I've been wanting this sleek palette forever, but can't justify the shipping price! -_-

Gellie Abogado said...

subtle and natural eye makeup. love your lashes too! :)

Sweetsaremyweakness said...

Lovely natural look. You have amazing lashes! xx

Anna said...

So pretty!  I'm in love with your eye shape so pretty!!  I love how simple this look is but it's still got "pop"! ^___^

Passing Fancy said...

Love the look! Au naturel is such a versatile palette!
I have a giveaway on my blog if you're interested too :)

Mandy T said...

love the colours.  Might need to consider getting this palette for myself to use in my very busy and rushing mornings :p

Lisa said...

ohhh this taupe is so pretty on your eyes or eye haha!! i've never tried sleek products but i want too!! hehehe :)

www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Lisa Chen said...

ohhh this taupe is so pretty on your eyes or eye haha!! i've never tried sleek products but i want too!! hehehe :) 
www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Nic Nic from Bangbangsheshoots said...

thats pretty! I should definitely have a look at sleek products now that I'm back in UK right now lol.