Monday, March 5, 2012

2 Item Haul

My latest little haul --


Weleda Pomegrante Regenerating Body Oil 

I'm really excited to try this! The purpose of the oil is to use it in place of body lotion. It is all natural, with none of those 'cones. 

Weleda claims that this will renew and firm skin in 2 weeks' time. So far I've used it twice after a bath and I'm surprised at how quickly it absorbs. =D It's a small 3.4 oz bottle (glass). It was on sale at Target for $8.00, regular price is $26.00! 




Have you tried this before? 

And a nifty little polka dotty cup for my brushes from Daiso. It's ceramic and the best part... $1.50 :)




So that's my little haul. I've been trying not to hoard and doing a decent job so far ;)
I have other things I'll share at a later time.

Have a good night!









11 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

cute brush storage! oh and i'm quite curious about the oil you bought. A replacement for lotions? Interesting. Can't wait for your review :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

No, but I love using baby oil. Really softens my skin.

sugar sugar said...

i also use an oil sometimes instead of a lotion! the brush holder is super cute too. :)

Sunny said...

I like the pot! It's something I'd totally grab for 1.50! I haven't tried Weleda yet, though I've heard great things about some of their products (like Skin Food) so I should :)

Anonymous said...

Love Body Oils!! I've heard this one is great!

TGW said...

Aww that cup is so cute! I need a new one, my brushes are overflowing my current holder, lol!

Amy said...

Oooo...That oil looks very interesting. Never tried one before! Review soon~!

Melissa said...

what a cute storage idea! I'm inspired to head to daiso right now!

Hollie said...

I've never tried body oils... maybe I should...hehe
adorable brush holder you have there.

Eden-Avalon said...

AAAH! It's so crazy, I totally almost bought this but I just repurchased my current standby (Burt's Bees lemon body oil).

Unknown said...

So cute :D Love the brush holder!