Tuesday, January 3, 2012

eShakti Wool Coat

Helloooo early January! This time of the year is always the coldest and dreariest. And we always need a nice wooly coat to keep warm and toasty. I was very fortunate to be contacted by eShakti to review an item on their website. Considering the freezing weather, I opted to try their wool coat.

eShakti is known for their customization when you place your order. This means you have control of the measurements of the item to make it fit your unique body shape. For $7.50, you can alter the length, sleeves, necklines to your liking. They offer sizes 0-26w in a variety of work appropriate styles, shipped to you in 7 days or less.




50% wool, 50% polyester
Warmth Factor: High
Lined in Polytafetta
Dry Clean Only

What drew me about this coat is the bib neckline. It's unique, isn't it? The coat is quite thin and soft to the touch. I've worn it a handful of times and although it's a little big in the shoulder area, it fits comfortably with room to move.

Plastic buttons


The sleeve - 



I love the belt! It adds a very feminine touch.

Overall, I really like this coat. It is a little flimsy at times when you want a sturdy coat, but this one packs well and it lightweight and easy to travel with. The only drawback about this coat is that it does not have any pockets. It would be nice to keep our hands toasty in our pockets when out and about, but it didn't bother me as much because the lightness of the coat outweighs the need for pockets. I really like how easy it is to take around. 

I will snap some photos of myself wearing it soon :) 
Hope you're all having a fabulous week! 

15 comments:

Kalmo said...

What a cute coat! I love the bib collar, it's very sweet. Ah too bad about the pockets though.

Eden-Avalon said...

D: I must steal your coat!

Jen said...

That is a super sexy jacket! Definitely trendy :D

Anonymous said...

This is a smart-looking coat, I think I need a new one..

나니 said...

OooOo I like the cut of it : D I can imagine it looking very flattering : D too bad about the pockets though :C

mizzsandychau said...

i love it, such a pretty jacket! i love the neckline as well!

welldressedmaker said...

oh oh oh! you got a coat from them! That looks super pretty. I especially love the buttons! Can't wait to see you wear it!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Anonymous said...

I love it! Love the colour and style! Thanks for telling me about this site. I have gorilla arms, so it would be great to be able to get the arms on a coat longer!

MissS.elle said...

I love the style of it! Can't wait to see pictures of you wearing it! :)

PinkOrchids said...

Lovely!! Can't wait to see some pics of you in it :)

??? said...

thats a beautiful coat...show us a picture of you wearing it~~~i have yet to find a winter coat that i like...so im sticking with my parka...which is very warm...which is the first thing i look for in winter coat in general...if its not warm enough...i wont buy it...cuz its cold in canada...lol



Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

jane said...

I love the button on the sleeves. Very cute detail!

dblchin (double chin) said...

this coat is super! Love the button details and the gigantic peterpan collar!

Unknown said...

The collar on this is really cute! Too bad it isn't very thick though - not very functional for winter considering how cold it can get. I'm sure you'll get many uses out of it during the transition from winter to spring though :)

Sujana said...

It looks so cute and fashionable! Cool blog!

~Sujana
dreamingindecember.blogspot.com