Saturday, October 22, 2011

Results from the Jason Vitamin E Oil Treatment

Greetings all! How is your lovely Saturday afternoon thus far? Mine has been quite uneventful. I cleaned, organized and cleaned some more. I'd call it productive, although it is seriously, utterly boring. 


Remember when I was raving crazily about the Jason Vitamin E Oil (here) and I sworn by the healing properties of it? Not many days ago, I was telling you guys how convinced I am by it and how the oil is going to be part of permanent skincare routine... yada yada. I still believe it's an amazing product. I had some readers that emailed me and asked if the oil is greasy and if it absorbs well. I don't think I mentioned anything about that in the post, sorry for that. Yes, it is kind of greasy and I do recommend to use it 5 mins before you lay in bed to avoid getting it all over your pillow covers. Absorption is slow because it is a very concentrated oil, well, it's pure oil - do expect that it will take longer than a moisturizer. I've had no issues with my skin breaking out from it, and I've used it for 2 whole months.

Here's a no foundation, no concealer look I took a few days ago.

DSCN2528

DSCN2517

DSCN2535

I am just wearing a bit of eyeshadow, Maybelline Falsies mascara, and the Rosebud lip balm. I should've used some concealer for under my eyes, but having no foundation on really legitimized the use of topically using the oil. I'm sorry I don't have "before" pictures because i just wouldn't get near a camera. My face was pretty much red and scaly and pimply all over and itchy. There were pimples growing underneath the skin...those were extremely painful. I also had scarring from it, being exposed in the sun during the summer.

I really owe it all to this oil, my skin has been the best it's ever been this year. It's more supple and brighter now than ever. I was strolling around Whole Foods yesterday to get some dessert and I noticed the oil was on sale for $5.99 (same bottle I have) and I saw many other brands in sophisticated glass bottles that I may try someday when I finish the one I have now.

In short, Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that penetrates the many layers of the skin. It is said to have many healing properties, some of them being scaring and redness. I haven't read anything from people who have very oily skin yet. One of the Whole Foods people told me that it is great for people with extremely oily skin because an antioxidant-rich oil helps to balance out the imbalance of excess oil on the skin. Not sure the truth in it, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. Link me to your blog, share your experience... let me know! :)

Wow, this has become so lengthy! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Oh, and this was the dessert that I ended up getting at Whole Foods yesterday! It is a petite Tiramisu mousse in a dark chocolate cup!

30 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You look great. Your skin appears very smooth in the photo. So glad the product worked well.

Hmmm...can I have some of your desert? It looks absolutely scrumptious.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Alex Elkins said...

You look amazing! I actually just purchased a bottle of this oil because of your review and I'm excited to try it :) It looks like you don't even need foundation ^^

Makeup and Mutts said...

I need to get some vitamin e! Your skin looks fab

Jen said...

Wow. you have such perfect skin T___T I'll start looking around for Vitamin E oil now ^^ hopefully my skin will be as lawless as yours :P

Anonymous said...

Amazing story! Your skin looks fab!I think I will try to incorporate the oil into my routine as well.

The Procrastinator said...

I don't even know if I have room in my skincare routine for another oil but this REALLY makes me want to try it!

welldressedmaker said...

omg... your skin looks flawless. Color me envious!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Shabby Apple giveaway

나니 said...

omg the tiramisu mousse *_* so delicious-looking!
And GIRL I envy your face shape so much! It's so perfect T_T; I can't even... ugh....

Bravoe Runway said...

I am jealous...I do not look like that without make-up! You my friend have fabulous skin...I may need to get the vitamin e :)

Unknown said...

Your skin looks really white and flawless. I was using bio oil which is supposed to help with scaring and brightening but the results weren't amazing. I have half a bottle still left so I will most likely switch to pure vitamin E oil after. Sounds like it's worked wonders for a lot of people and your skin definitely looks great.

Amy said...

Vitamin E...I knew it had benefits, but the results are even more convincing! I got to try it too! *_*

Mindy♥ said...

Your skin looks absolutely flawless and amazing!!! :)

Diana said...

Hi :)I use Johnson's Baby Oil for my makeup remover, it also has vitamin E, I like it but I'm not so sure about the effects haha, it does make my skin as smooth as a baby's though :)

Anonymous said...

love your skin.. you look great even without makeup..
and yay for dessert.. yum yum yum!

Unknown said...

Sounds great! I kind of really want to try this out now ;)

Ahleessa said...

Oh wow, the oil is doing such a great job or you're just blessed with wonderful skin! You're skin is flawless. :)

Aya said...

Wow your skin is so nice even without foundation and concealer :) Sounds like a really awesome product :D

Kileen said...

i'm definitely stopping by Whole Foods today to find this oil! your skin look amazing!

cute & little

noone said...

wow that's so cheap and you say it works eh? I gotta try that because my hair is so fried at the end!!

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

you have such a flawless face! i didn't know that oil can make your skin actually better. i thought it made you break out more. gorgeous and so beautiful, jen!

Unknown said...

I still have to get my hands on the Rosebud lip balm!!! I keep forgetting lol.

Awesome look! I love these kinds of no makeup, makeup look. I think it's the most difficult thing to pull off because you have to make it look like you're not wearing anything :)

Doing "boring" things like cleaning and cleaning some more and organizing are the things I actually like to do on my Saturdays haha. It's relaxing to me and everything smells fresh and nice :)

alison*elle said...

Wow, seems like it's worked so well for your skin. Looks so glowy and healthy!

xo, alison*elle

Kimberly said...

Thank you for the welcome! :) That's awesome! I am still attending Northridge. This oil you mentioned, I don't mind trying it out. I always want to look good with no makeup on whenever I am out. You look flawless :)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Your skin looks great!
Maybe I'll try it out too

& I love Whole Foods! :D


<3,
Dana

Beauty Box said...

Your skin looks fantastic and it really makes me wanna try this product. I have v oily skin at the moment and could be due to inadequate hydration.

Rola said...

Your skin looks amazing. I love oils, but never tried pure Vitamin E. I wonder how it will work on my dry skin.

Unknown said...

Your skin looks really clear! I'm glad to hear that the vitamin E oil worked for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you know Maki Horikita/掘北真希? She's one of famous Japanese actor&model, and you jusy look like her!! Check her out mate! So, what I wanted to say was that you'd look cool with shorter hair! x)♪

MizzJ said...

Wow your skin looks fantastic! If it weren't for the slight darkness under the eyes, I would've sworn you were already wearing foundation.

ThisIsAlx said...

Wow amazing skin!!! I know how u feel!! I used to have huge problems with my skin too that I didn't look at ppl when I talk but thanks to my new love, OPC-3 antioxidant Supplements it got rid of scars n acne n it's slowly getting rid of my fine lines!! Wooohooo getting glowing skin n can finally walk straight up with zero makeup on! :D.. I'm glad for u that u found something that worked for u :D

Btw don't forget to enter my mini giveaway :)

Alx