Monday, August 8, 2011

Facebook Page

Hi all :)

I got a handful of emails awhile ago to start a Facebook page so I can communicate with you all outside of Twitter and my blog, plus being available on all platforms of social media is pretty awesome as well. I didn't get around it until now... but now I'm live :) 

Here is the link:


You guys can "like" it if you want to, but I'm already so humbled by anyone who reads my dinky little blog :)
If I get more than 20 likes, I can get my own username! LOL Yay! 

Def come say hi! :) I can't wait to meet you all on FB. 



9 comments:

sugar sugar said...

i liked your page! :) i also have a facebook page but won't promote it here LOL! xD

Bravoe Runway said...

Uhhh how is this a dinky little blog? You have 480 people who follow it! And you have been posting since Feb. of 2010 so I think you are doing a fantastic job and Congratulations on starting a facebook page!

??? said...

Yay for having a facebook page~~~i liked your page sweetie, hope it helps~~~


Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Donna said...

you've been tagged :D

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD

Unknown said...

Donna: Thanks!! haha

Saving Capulet said...

liked! <3

Kim said...

LIKE~~~ ^^

btw, I'm having GIVEAWAY on my blog. Hope you want to check it. the prize would be 5 korean BB creams and 5 Cleansers from Luview ^^ thx~

Mila said...

Such cute blog!

Unknown said...

Great! I just liked you!