Sunday, November 28, 2010

Quckie Post

Hi everyone! Did you all have a fun, food-fulfilling weekend? :) I certainly did, and am ready to get back to my normal routine. In an attempt to cook a large bird, it was not very successful, but it wasn't a total failure. At least this year it was cooked. Fully cooked.

Black Friday is a frenzy like always, and I smartly avoided the craziness like the plague. Over the weekend, I did attempt to get some things. I got some dark brown Guess pumps. They're work friendly I suppose, because they are simple, sleek and really elongating for my short legs :)

Sorry for the bad camera phone pictures, but I couldn't wait! :) I'll have better ones later. I also got have a whole bunch of L'oreal blushes to swatch for you ladies! =D And a new hand bag. More soon. Night! :)

22 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

Those are cute pumps! I love Guess brand. I definitely need a new pair of simply black pumps, eventhough I dont wear heels often.

Candice said...

I love those shoes; perfect for work or going out! So cute!

kali said...

Great pumps!!

Unknown said...

glad to hear you had a great thanksgiving weekend jen! LOL about the turkey but its the thought that u tried that counts right?! :) those guess pumps are pretty :)

Ping said...

sexy pumps jen! i like the heel height and little hidden platform!

Unknown said...

Cute shoes, love the platform! They make your legs look really good :D

kylie said...

they're gorgeous!

Unknown said...

oo new layout :D! And cute shoes~! I love shoes with a hidden platform ^^

Unknown said...

Ooo...nice pumps! I also avoided black friday. T_T

oomph. said...

cute shoes...love that they have a bit of platform.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Cute platforms! By the way, I'm not sure if its just my computer but I had trouble reading the words in this post (gray on blue layout)...maybe it's just my screen?

Leenda said...

lol at least the turkey was fully cooked! hahah Cute shoes! I don't think I can wear heels that skinny and high. It hurtsss too much. =(

Vicky said...

Such cute shoes! I can't read any words with your new blue background. :( But I could see pictures ok. :)

Mara said...

It's hard to find a good pair of pumps and especially in brown. :)

we wear things said...

kute shoes!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

such a kick-ass chic pair of pumps! love it!
i wish i can wear one all day though...my feet are too pudgy that they hurt in pumps..tihee.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Kileen said...

love these pumps on you! i love the buckle detail on the top and those shoes definitely do elongate your legs. great find!

cuteandlittle.com

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

super hot shoes! i love how they lengthen your legs already :)

Saving Capulet said...

oh cute and sexy shoes! get ready to conquer the world!

PetiteXXS said...

Very cute shoes! I love the shape of this pair.

Anonymous said...

Oooh love the new pumps! They look great on you!

Cylia said...

great shoes:)