Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer starts off with....

Sandals! 

I got these awhile ago at Naturalizer. I love the comfort of Naturalizer shoes. I'm not sure exactly how popular they are, but they have practical little shindigs that I find myself reveling in =D

Florals. I absolutely love floral designs, floral patterns, floral anything and everything! There is something so powerful and delicate about nature inspired designs. Maybe it's the warmth of a bud or the stunning portrayal of colors. Whatever the reason may be, I find myself always accumulating styles as such.




I don't mean to look pretentious or anything! =p I  have no clue how to make my facial expressions when I'm worried about the damned self timer. Stupid thing! It drove me nuts but I'm getting the hang of it ;p

Floral dress from BCBG Girls that I've had for a number of years =p Crazy. 
Christian Siriano heels


18 comments:

Susie said...

Those sandals are cute =)

Maggie said...

Oooh, the sandals are so cute! I need to get myself a good pair of gladiators soon. I've just been wearing flip flops all summer! Haha.

The floral dress is so pretty! I *LURVE* floral patterns. :D

Penelope said...

wow, love your dress! I've gone a bit floral crazy myself!

Jean said...

Oh those Christian Siriano heels are hot! I never make it to payless but I really should with their "designer" collaborations. I love the ankle strap on these.

It's really hard not to look "pretentious" in blog photos. All of my expressions pretty much are. You should try a big smile next time...thats what I've been attempting!

Ping said...

cute outfit! i love strappy shoes! florals everywhere and i think its great to pair with neutrals.

Anonymous said...

Shows you invested in a good dress if it's still 'in' after all these years! I lol'ed@ the self-timer thing.

And thanks for the support, I think my rough patch is slowly starting to get better =)

Crystal said...

I am on a hunt of new summer shoes, also! Haha, hope I can find some good ones in NTC!^0^

Irene said...

Cuuuute sandals! :) I live in sandals during the Summer...have to show off my new (self-applied) pedicure!

Plus Naturlizer is soooooo comfy!!! I had a pair of their sandals for over 10 years!!!

- susy - said...

It's okay, just keep holding a smile for the self timer! once the flash goes off, you're all set. Although, your smile muscles will hurt after..

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love the shoes and I love florals too.

Diana said...

cute shoes!

Lilladylife said...

very nice!!!! im looking for the perfect summer sandals!

s said...

Aww haha I did notice that you don't look as smiley in these photos! You usually have such a big beautiful smile! My bf says the same to me.. he's like "why don't you smile in your blog pics" and I tell him it's cuz I'm concentrating so hard! lol.

Cuuute shoes! The ankle straps are sexy ;)

WendyB said...

I've got to practice my self-timer skills too!

Angelique said...

Love the sandals!

It's okay. I look weird when I take pictures of my outfits. I'm concentrating too much on the actual taking of the picture that I forget that my face is showing & it's probably not flattering. LOL

You look fine! :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress!
And I've heard of Naturalizer...they are comfy, it's just that I've never found a pair I really wanted ^^

Lilladylife said...

re: Trace gold is prettier on the skin than in the pan =)

nicoletta said...

I love florals at the moment too. I just found your blog today hun x