Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekends and Photos: Coffee & Tea Edition



Just wanted to say a warm hello and to wish you guys a wonderful Monday! 

What have you been up to?





I'm getting ready to go to Yosemite for MLK weekend and getting through the work week O_O Because, MONDAYS. 
Also looking forward to being in the snow covered grounds and taking photos of everything. The wanderer part of me is so excited to be outdoors and traveling. The practical part of me is waiting for the weekend to start. Are you the same way?

Since it is the start of the work week, I just wanted to showcase some photos of my relaxing weekends and coffee obsessed mind. I look forward to these quiet moments and am certain they are the best things ever. This just so happened to be a bunch of coffee and tea photos! haha


me at the yoga studio.



Earl Grey, omelette and a waffle - the best homey morning breakfast. 

Another variation of the all important homey breakfast! 

If I am out of candles, I usually burn oils - my current favorite is the rosewater from Crabtree & Evelyn. Nothing like roses in your living room :) 

Tea time, all the time. Fresh mint leaves for a refreshing hot tea. 

Tea in teacups. One year I went mad searching for pretty and delicate cups. I found it in this one and have been using it so often that I think I might need another one.


I have an appreciation for lattes and latte art. I can't get enough of it! 

Sometimes random sightings of huge coffee cups get my day going. In this case, at the SJ Int'l Airport, I took it as a sign to get myself a morning cuppa ;) 


If you follow me on Instagram you will probably recognize some of these photos :) 



No comments: