Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Makeup Forever Brow Gel & Other Buys


Hi lovelies! Happy Wednesday! 

Last week, I was invited to a Makeup Forever event and was beyond thrilled! 
I love the brand, and i love their products, especially their skin & body foundation. I realized i haven't properly reviewed that so I will do so in the next few posts. 

What I was intrigued about was their much loved and cult favorite, Aqua Brow brow gel. It stood out to me the entire night, and i was really excited to play around with the shades (they have so many!) and test out the formula. 



Things I really liked the about the brow gel:

1. It is waterproof. It dries relatively quick so with an angled brush you can apply the brow gel and work quickly to set it into your brows. 

2. A little goes a LONG way. You only need a dot to fill in your brows. As in, a quarter of your half pinky nail. Does that make sense? :p For $22 USD, it is quite affordable. I know there is only 0.23oz making it well over $95 per ounce but emphasizing on how little you need for the quality, it is much more reasonable than the powders. 

3. Natural Looking. It doesn't look caked on, piled on or harsh. The formula is very interesting, because of the gel, and is long lasting (more so than powders), and sets quickly, then stays put.

I also liked that the packaging comes in a hygienic tube so you're never contaminating it at any point. 

Quarter of a half pinky nail ;) This is enough to fill 2 eyebrows.

Another photo from after I got home. I've never had such fullness in my brows, so it's amazing! haha




Below is a before/after. The before brow is on the bottom and the after is the one on top. It's such a drastic difference isn't it? I am pretty amazed. 




I also picked up the MUFE HD Invisible Cover Concealer which I've been itching to try. I needed an under eye concealer that was creamy yet opaque and they had just the solution. The MUA showed me a few different ones but recommended this one for me. So far I am LOVING the concealer. I'll do a proper review for it as well because it's unlike any of the other pen concealers I own or ever used. This one is truly TRULY creamy and hydrating. 


Other things I received was the MUFE Finishing Powder, the Aqua Eyes Eyeliner Pencil, and the Smoky Extravagant Mascara which I did a review on recently. 

 What are your favorite MUFE products?


No comments: