Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Goals for September



Having come back from Vegas just a day ago, it is really hard to get back into the grind of things. Thus, goals.

1. Organize my closet, dressers, shelves. I've got a ton of potential space that I could utilize if I just get rid of stuff I haven't worn. I'm looking at you, strapless corset dress.

2. Makeup purging. enough said.

3. Gym time. I'm lucky enough to go to the gym before or after work without having to drive there bc it is right there, centrally located in the work campus. I'm hoping to take more yoga classes. Maybe a Zumba lesson here and there.

4. Travel frequently. Plan in advance. One of my most desirable things to do on weekends is to staycation. I love taking day trips, or packing an overnight bag to stay somewhere 2 hours away. 

5. Work hard, play hard. Life is too short to not enjoy the little things around you. I am so fortunate that I have a job where they care about work/life balance. I will try to pace things out and work efficiently without overwhelming myself. Set work goals weekly! 

No comments: