Sunday, June 28, 2015

May and June in Photos


Hi lovelies! I hope you've all been well. I apologize for my lack of blogging as of late. I've been so caught up with the daily workings of life and career that I barely find time to do anything. Makeup is still a big love for me but unfortunately not a super high priority. I don't do as much hauls anymore bc I've realized that I've got everything I want ;) I'm using my Lorac palettes over and over and started becoming obsessed with brow powder. Maybe it's the summer heat but I'm getting into highlighters again. Will share a bunch soon! In the meantime, photos :)





Time away and relaxation is important when life and responsibility get caught up and tangled together. This was a rather gorgeous themed room in the middle of highway 1, situated by the pacific coast and secluded in a way where it's lovely and tireless. The beach was right outside the windows and merely a half mile walk to sand and shore, quiet as ever.

A secluded eatery with the sights and sounds of a small island. Surf and turf at its best :)


When I hike, I like it to be a pretty journey. I really like beautiful walks surrounded by nature and its untouched beauty. There's a bunch of these sites in the Bay Area and I'm so grateful that many of these places are right in my backyard. A trip here, a trip there... Going outdoors is a beautiful thing!

An old post office turned antique store from my little getaway. So cute. Love small towns!


The gorgeous secluded coast on hwy 1.


I've started jogging after work because the sun is out until nearly 8. Also, on weekends I run to coffee shops to defeat the purpose of running. I can't say no to a nice cuppa on weekends, whether it's be tea or coffee.



Some of my wonderful friends had birthdays these past few months and it was so nice to celebrate with them, whether they were bbqs, eating out out or parties.

More birthdays!
I got a new pair of spectacles. Classic and timeless! Hoping to keep these for a loooooong time.

 I went rock climbing for the first time! It was incredibly fun and exhilarating. I was sore all over the next few days but so worth it. Worked out muscles I didn't know I even had!!!

Wine and painting... Nothing more to say except that it was so much fun!

Getting reaquainted with my childhood bestie was one of the best memories of this summer. We continued on right am where we left off, like family.

In May, cherry picking has a small window of a few weeks. Took advantage of that and got nearly $65 worth of cherries that were fresh and sweet as hell!

While visiting my parents on Memorial Day, we had Boiling Point - a Taiwanese style hot pot place that's all over SoCal. It was SoooOoOooooooo good. My absolute fave!

And some rest! The past couple of months have been so much fun with outings, staycations, and food!

8 comments:

mandy said...

Oo your little getaway looks nice!

Anna said...

Looks like you had lots of fun and enjoyed gorgeous scenery lately! Also, love your cat! <3 What a cutie!

Cassandrapamela said...

beautiful pictures, Jen!
the vintage post office is so cute and congrats on your Chanel spectacles! they're so pretty and classy ^^

Lily said...

That photo of you with the huge cherries. LOL! So cute :-)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thank you Lily! =D

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks so much! I am using the glasses now and getting a ton of compliments!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Anna! ^_________^

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thank you! <3