Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wet n' Wild MegaLast Nail Color in "I Need a Refresh-Mint" !


Mint is essentially the prettiest cool-girl color ever. I mean, it looks amazing in fashion, clean in prints and just overall a very flattering color.

I am also obsessed with this nail color from Wet n' Wild. I already own the shade called 2% Milk and it's gorgeous! Yikes.


I need a Refresh-Mint is actually less mint and more of that Tiffany blue. The color is really vivid and opaque and you can achieve full opaque nails in 2 coats. The formula is really good in that it isn't runny or messy.

The precision brush is actually the best part of the nail color. I find that the brush makes it so easy to apply. It's a firm flat brush with a slightly pointed center.






The formula takes a little while to dry so you have to be patient. Once it's on it stays on good. The lasting power is better than my Zoya/OPI ones. Doesn't chip easily either. Pictured above is the mani that's been about 3 days. I do a lot of typing and handsy stuff, so the formula is pretty tough.


Overall, a really nice color that's fun to wear and lasts a long time without ruddiness and discoloration. This is 2 coats of color and you can see its opacity right away.

I really like this range of nail colors. I think their precision brush is AWWESOME :) 
Their other color, 2% Milk is gorgeous! I did a review previously here if you want to check it out! 







16 comments:

Amyboo said...

Mint is my faaavorite Spring time shade. :) It makes me feel so posh. I really like Wet n Wild formulas. I use em up pretty quickly, but for the price, I'm not mad!

TracyBeautyReflections said...

So pretty! I love mint too!

Ice Pandora said...

The colors are nice indeed c: Xx

Cassandrapamela said...

lovely color! reminds me of Tiffany blue ^^
I have once tried nail polish from wet n wild but with different packaging I believe, but it was long time ago! :-)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! :)

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Tracy!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Me too! Something about it has a cool factor haha

♥ Denise ♥ said...

Another Tiffany blue shade :D weeeeee
It is pretty good not even a chip after 3 days! thumb up :)


Xo Denise
http://http://pixiedw.blogspot.com.au/

Sharlynn said...

This is such a pretty color! I've only got two minty shades and I had to throw one out because it dried up half way. I love the seafoam green tint to this!

lisa said...

cute color!! perfect for spring.. and i adore the name!! lol!!


www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Steph gods said...

the applicator is perfect! I hope I get my hands on these :)


http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

Julie said...

I am totally loving mint, this looks lovely on you. xx

Lalaine Hagler said...

i love the minty shade!

Delightful Ideas

laura said...

I Have this! And I do like the shade and consistency too!

Stephanie | theFantasia.com said...

What a beautiful shade!! I've always been a fan of the Megalast range from WnW but this colour is a true stand-out! I actually love the brush and ease of application - for under then $5, this range is soooo worth it!

mustwearthat said...

Beautiful mint, I just got this from VCS.
http://www.attraction2fashion.com