Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jewelry WANTS

I hope you're all having a relaxing week and indulging in the last few weeks of summer. Mine has been few and far between but I'm trying to make the most of it when I can.


Some eye candy I've been enjoying lately... I've been on a jewelry obsession. I don't know...is this a sign of getting older?! I'm more into THIS than anything else lately.

My mother gave me some pieces of jewelry over the weekend when I was home for Labor Day. I'll have to share it with you all. Some rings, some pendants, and earrings and a hair piece.


source: Etsy 

Aren't these gorgeous? These little earrings make the greatest accessory.


source: Pinterest 

How endearing would it be to have a beautiful collection of vintage rings?! :)

Source: Pinterest

There is something so elegant about a rose gold watch. Timeless and classy.

Source: Etsy

A teapot necklace with a pearl. AH WANT!!!!

Source: Pinterest

 Delicate Rose Quartz ring in 14K Gold 
SO pretty!





11 comments:

Jacqueline Ma said...

Everything is so pretty. I use to buy lots of earrings but now I'm just sticking to my cubic zirconia studs ha ha! I don't normally wear necklaces.

Frances said...

it is my ambition to own a MK rose gold watch one day!!! (even though I don't wear watches XD) I love looking at vintage rings even though they're not my style hehehe

Ana Céline said...

I love the rings, especially the last one :) Thanks for sharing x

http://anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

Sharlynn said...

These are beautiful pieces! I love piercings on ears and have many but when I wear ear rings I love classic simple pieces like pearls and that pair you featured is gorg! I would love the box of vintage rings too! So delicate and pretty!

Stephanie @ Fantasia Beauty said...

Love the picks, particularly the watch one :) I love looking at vintage rings even though they don't look that spectacular on me :)

Cassandrapamela said...

beautiful jewelries! rose gold is currently my favorite color.. bracelets and earrings are jewelries I have the most, I can't say no to dainty bracelets or pretty little studded earrings ;)

June L. said...

Jeez, those first earrings are absolutely beautiful! *u* I don't wear jewelry much, but I'd definitely wear those! <333
Junniku.blogspot.com

Anna said...

I pretty much want everything that you want. XD lol great picks! ^__^b

laura said...

Jen, I think you and I have the same taste in jewelry! I love every single one of the ones in this post especially those minty earrings!

Nancy said...

Wow. I am not even a huge jewelry person, but I want ALL the things you posted! Especially that necklace...

Popblush said...

I want a MK rose gold watch too! ;P