Sunday, January 13, 2013

Forever 21 Additional 50% Haul!

I ordered some things online from Forever 21 last night because of their additional 50% off clearance sale! I hate going into that store physically because of the overwhelming selection shopping online is worthwhile. It's organized, easy and the filters work!

Plus, the sale is going on until 1/21 so grab 'em when you can!

Here's what I ordered:



Lace Overlay Sweater - ($7.50) I ordered this in 3 colors LOL :)





Textured Duo-Toned Cardigan - ($7.50) Isn't this pretty?! I love the soft pink color, the gold buttons and the little pockets!






Printed Collar Sweater - ($5.50) I like the purple color and the cute printed collar. Cute! 




Contrast Trimmed Pointelle Top - Unfortunately this one is no longer available so I can't access it anymore but I love this! $5.00!

Mini Cross Earrings  - These were to fill in my order to get free shipping o_~ It was only $2.80




Cameo Chain Necklace $5.80 - I've been wanting a cameo pendant for awhile. This one is cute enough and perfect with a black top.
30 Piece Hair Ties - 30 hair ties for $1.00! Ridiculous huh?!

My entire total came out to be $54 ish with taxes and free ship. The sale is still on until 1/21 so there's still time!


So that was my order. I can't wait for it to arrive!
I'll be back soon with a review on the Revlon Whipped Foundation.

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! I had a nice day trip to Berkeley shopping and thrifting!


....And a little break to sip chai tea :)





13 comments:

Janet said...

Me too, i always get dizzy when i shop at f21 in their physical store as the venue was so huge and the selection is super wide. I also prefer shopping via online ;) the items u got are so gorgeous. Love them too ;)

steph lau said...

clearly you love the lace sweater... haha. the printed collar sweater looks very interesting! :) 

Vicky said...

I find shopping at forever 21 daunting too. I usually go there for a specific items that was recommended by fellow bloggers otherwise, never did I find myself browsing. lol. :) btw, I'm a big fan of Chai too.

Scatterbraintures said...

I like the printed collar sweater, it's so dainty looking. :D <3 the photo of your tea, adds a personal touch.

mandy said...

I feel like buying all the colors when I see something nice too! Then my mom just thinks I'm nuts :P
I love the necklace!!

Mei Jein said...

What a bargain! Haha I love that
you've ordered 3 different color
lace tops :P 

xx
http://icepandora.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Wow, what a haul!  Super cute I love all of your picks!  Looking forward to your review soon!

BeautyReflections said...

What a great haul! Some awesome bargains you got there. And I love your taste!

Sharlynn said...

Really do love the tops, so easy to wear and they are adorable and easy to match! I dont got to forever21 very much anymore but I've got enough clothes for now! ^^

Amyboo said...

Everything looks so cute! :) I really need to update my wardrobe too...

Emy Augustus said...

That gold buttoned cardi is NICE.

Trishie said...

What pretty items! I can see why you ordered 3 of the lace sweaters.

Silly Lilacs said...

Awww....I missed the sale :( But you got some good finds! That lace sweater is cute! ;)