Friday, September 21, 2012

Seriously Nude Nails with Butter London's All Hail The Queen

Butter London  nail colors were first introduced to me by some of my favorite bloggers. The pretty square-angular bottle is charming and structured, the word 'butter' is printed so neatly across. Everything from the packaging to its formula is enticing to say the least. I think I've become a Butter London convert o_o

For this manicure, I used All Hail the Queen - It's a pretty nude taupe shade that's unique and elegant. I love neutral colors, wedding, pastel-like shades. It makes my fingers look more delicate than they seem.




That was about 2 coats. I love the formulation! It dries so quickly and the liquid is sheerer than most of the nail polishes I own. In two coats, it's pretty opaque and covers well. I love, just love, this particular color. I think it's elegant, it's pretty and very earthy. I have a few more I have yet to manicure! 

....and here is another polish that's getting one last wear before Fall kicks in - one of my all time summer favorites, Revlon's Coral Heat. 





19 comments:

mandy said...

Ah I love my one and only butter london polish! Especially since it dries so fast compared to other brands. But boy do their polishes keep me from buying another one! :X
All Hail the Queen looks amazing! Love the sparklies :D

Maggie said...

Ooooh, All Hail the Queen reminds me of a lighter version of Essie's Mochachino, which I just used right before my current nail color! Me likey~ :D

kumiko mae said...

i've been hearing a lot of rave about butter london polishes and so far they're all of good basis. :D all hail the queen should look great with dark hued outfits!

Amy said...

That nude looks gorgeous...I'm starting to feel very in the nude phase! :D Now that the weather is getting colder, the coral is pushing away from me!

Denysia Yu said...

Love the nude color! :)

CuteDumpling said...

Love both of them! :)

www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

Soooo gorgeous!! Best nude of all time!! Lol maybe!!

PinkOrchids said...

I've seen these around but after reading your post i'm intrigued! I actually dislike sheer polishes, I like the colour to show up nearly the first coat (I'm quite lazy when it comes to layering the coats) but I have to say the colours are very pretty! There's a little bit of sparkle in the polishes if i'm not wrong and it's not overwhelming! xX

Unknown said...

love both color, but nude looks more beautiful!

Sunny said...

I really should try something from Butter London ASAP! I've seen so many nice ones and heard great things about the brand. All Hail the Queen is really pretty!

Elisa ♥ said...

i like the one from revlonnn :D

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Gorgeous nude. Your fingers really do look delicate!

Jenny said...

What pretty colors! I've never tried Butter London polishes, but everyone seems to love them. Do both of the polishes you posted have shimmer in them? I think I see hints of glitter in the photos :D

xxx
Jenny @ Geeky Posh

littlemissandrea said...

I love Butter London's All Hail The Queen. Such a great shade for fall!

Kristie said...

I'm a huge fan of All Hail The Queen too. Your posts is a nice reminder I should use it more often!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love nude nails. This tone of nude is perfect for fall. I don't have Butter London, but would love to try it.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I like both colour.. I like nude nails too... especially with OPI :D

Mana said...

o0o0o0oo Glad to hear your experience with Butter London polishes was positive! I want to try them so badly but have yet bitten down on that price tag hahaha

Priya Kundu said...

awesome post! i love this!
Eye Makeup || nail art designs || nail paint
Lipstick