Friday, September 23, 2011

Deals & Steals: Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner

I was browsing around Marshalls the other day after dinner and found Joico products! I'm sure they've been there for awhile but I've never noticed. I really like the Joico k-Pak reconstructor but I saw the Moisture Recovery Conditioner for only $7.99! It's the liter sized bottle... LOL I honestly think it might be a mistake because the other Joico conditioners were $16.99. The travel sized ones were marked at $7.99 o_o



Maybe, maybe not? I feel a little guilty though, but I'm still excited to try this. This conditioner has been highly raved about online. I suppose I'll do a review sometime in the future :)

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend thus far. I'll be going to the Oakland food festival tomorrow! I love being surrounded by yummy sights and smells along with other foodies.

Homemade Asian risotto =p

Goodnight!

21 comments:

Mindy♥ said...

oh wow! Sometimes Marshalls or TJMaxx surprises me. Great finds!! and the Asian risotto looks delishhh!

Riya~ said...

What a great deal, please let us know about the Joico conditioners, since I never heard of it before. The food looks great as well and have fun at the festival!

JanandJill.com said...

Wow, I didn't know they had those products at Marshalls, I'm gonna have to go there more often. :) And that dish looks delicious. Great post!

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oooh i wish i could go to food festivals - have fun. cute bag! Ive heard a lot about joico products. have a lovely weekend!

Angelica said...

Have fun!

I went today and might go back tomorrow. The food was really amazing, and everything was 5$ or less. :)

Jamilla Camel said...

I used Joico products when I lived in the US, and they are quite good! Thanks for the risotto pic!

breakingrumours said...

the domokun in your bag is so cute! :)review soon?

PinkOrchids said...

I've never been to a food festival, but it sounds yummy!! Hope you have fun! Look forward to hearing more about the conditioner. xX

나니 said...

The risotto looks SO yummy! *_*;
And I actually have a Joico product! I didn't know they were that expensive btw D: They're SOOO pricy here!

Makeup and Mutts said...

The risotto looks delicious!

& Cute bag doll :)

mizzsandychau said...

domo <3

Erin said...

Love risotto! Yours look awesome! Do you have a recipe?

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

Kileen said...

i tried Joico a couple years ago and wasn't very impressed with the results. i hope it works out better for you!

cute & little

Amy said...

I always find little treasures once in awhile in Marshalls! :)
Delicious risotto~!

Gloria said...

Domo! And $7.99 for that size is awesome!

And the Asian risotto looks pretty darn impressive ;)

Anonymous said...

The asian risotto looks soo yummy!!

tell yourself to be myself said...

i want to kidnap your DOMO KUN !! XOXO

welldressedmaker said...

I've been wanting to try Joico too!!! OMG you got it for such a steal! Can't wait to see what you think of it.

And whoa... asian risotto? That's novel! A must try!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Unknown said...

Domokun! So cute :D I should start paying more attention to the beauty products at Marshalls. I never find anything good at mine though. You got a great deal on it!

Anna said...

i love risotto, especially when they are super creamy

xoxo elle

mizztraveller said...

the food looks delicious