Saturday, March 6, 2010

One thing you kept in a safe place.

I did some shameless shopping today and was very surprised to find some great things, even though Saturdays are the worst for me since everyone's out doing the same thing as I. While shopping for my coworker's baby shower, I also stopped by Target to pick up some usual household things and was happy to see many many sales in the entire store.

I picked up Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation with SPF 50. Yes, 50!!! UVA/UVB protection to the max. I've never seen any drugstore brand makeup offer anymore protection than the usual SPF 15 or 20, so I was pleasantly surprised. To top off the great find, there was also a $4 coupon off any of their products so the price for this powder was only $9.00! :) They also carry the bronzer, and tinted moisturizer in the same line, all with SPF 50. :)

I cannot wait to try it tomorrow! There is a separate compartment for the sponge applicator which is a bonus. Their products are usually pretty good like that. I will write a review once I play with it :)


I also picked up two dresses on clearance @ Target too.


Merona Floral Print Dress. $10.81
Original: $50

I actually saw this a month ago but didn't buy it because it was kind of pricey for me to spend on something I might just wear for one season but luckily I saw it again! I cannot wait to wear it to work or any outing. 100% polyester so it has a nice and silky feel to it. Flowy and has pleats and creases in all the right areas :)










This one was crazy on sale! I bought it for $4.48. It is also very soft, much like the other Target dress post. What a steal.

I love these special finds. I am much more happier knowing that something small can make one so jubilant.











I am so addicted to reading everyone's blogs. They all have their own voices and something so unique that makes them want to share what's special to them to us. And a connected community we are, even through words and ramblings from people we've never met.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! SPF 50?! Thats pretty darn amazing, probably great for the summer months to come! Looking forward to your review :)

Sharlene said...

cute dresses-- i couldnt pull em off but nevertheless great for spring(;

<33 Sharlene

ChyiX2 said...

The Merona dress is so pretty! I'm lemming it :) Thank you for stoppiong by my blog and for that lovely comment. I'd be more than happy if you follow my blog. I'm gonna add you to mo blogroll, that is if you don't mind? :)

Unknown said...

The first dress is beautiful. I want it for myself

New follower here :o) check my blog out & follow back if you like.
http://makeupbykim-porter.com