Thursday, April 8, 2010

Views

I want to show you guys where I put my makeup right now, my makeshift vanity area. I haven't made the area comfortable yet. I plan on getting a cushion so my butt doesn't ache while sitting.





Inside that drawer is more makeup. It's where all my bigger palettes are! They don't fit inside the plastic cube drawer. Any good tips on how to maximize my space? :)





I think everyone should do a post about where they store their makeup and skin products!!

Right here is some of my skincare/bathroom things. Notice they are in a pantry-like area. Why? It's right outside the bathroom! It would be so odd to put my kitchen things in there where I'd have to walk across the apartment to get penne pasta or chocolate covered almonds. Right?




What I'm currently wearing now! I am getting ready to go to bed, caffeinated and all! Aye.




















Products Used:

Lancome Photogenic Sheer Loose Powder
Nars Lipgloss Duo in Orgasm and Sunset Strip 
I love this lipgloss! I'd settle for an alternative though. Lip glosses are great but I don't see the reason to buy super expensive ones. This one was a gift so... yeah. It's very moisturizing but not very long lasting!

Loreal Voluminous Mascara
I actually love this mascara very much. It's so buildable but I guess in a sense all maracaras are. It just depends on how you like to wear them. I really like mine to give a dramatic effect because I have very thin lashes. One coat does nothing for me. I usually lather on about 10 coats because I am desperate like that. 

Anyway, I am really tired now! I think I will be heading to bed and singing a song (I don't sing @ all) til I fall asleep. The nerves for tomorrow are driving me crazy. New desk, new office, a beautiful view of the city from my mirror length windows. I hope to soak it all in when I have the chance.

Goodnight, all! I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting promoted!
I'm so surprised that you work with numbers! I loathe numbers T-T Then again, I'm thinking about going into business for masters...haha.

Love the little tofu-looking things you have hanging on the wall :3 so cute!

DiWiMakeup said...

I really like that mascara too, it makes my lashes super long when I layer it.

xo, Diana

Georgina said...

Hi! congratulations on the promotion! :)

nars has beautiful lip gloss shades but theyre just too drying for my lips. :( maybe i'll go for their blushers soon :D

anonimous beauty said...

oh wow congrats!! that's exciting. haha i don't know if having your roomate as your assistant is that great though. i've been told to not mix business with personal, but good luck! hope everything works out well.

haha i don't think anyone would wanna see my makeup/skincare stash.. it's way too messy! it's just layed out all over the table b/c i'm always rushing in the morning to get ready.. so i kinda just throw things around ;x

do you have a twitter acct btw? i find it so much easier to chat w/ppl that way.

anonimous beauty said...

i 4got to mention how the weather today made me think of you lol. rainy days and lattes.. i almost went to starbucks cuz i was craving a latte!

Pearly said...

congratulations!!

your skin looks flawless!! >.<

MadsaboutU said...

Congratulations on the promotion. I have the same problem as to where I should stash my make-up. I have a two year old who likes to get her hands around my make-up! I am also addicted to coffee but I don't drink it after 2pm because that will keep me up. You should try the two-in-one lipstick gloss from LORAC, they are $4.99 on sale online and magnificent!:)

MissS.elle said...

Hey Hun! Congrats for the promotion! =D The tofu are sooooooooo cute! hahaha XD

Leenda said...

Congrats on the promotion!! Awesome! New desk, view, and everything! :] Cute picture of your outfit. lol Your eye makeup looks great!

I laughed when I read "I usually lather on about 10 coats because I am desperate like that." lol Too funny.

What are those things hanging on your wall? They look so cute!

ChyiX2 said...

Congratulations on the promotion! :)

Haha, sorry... in my mind when you wrote "assistant controller" I got this image of you running after assistants with a whip in your hand. ;) Now I can't seem to shake that image!

Unknown said...

Leeda: The cute things on my wall! :p It's a tofu character from Japan! If you just google cute tofu, you'd see it in the images! LOL

ChiX2: LOL No! Now I have that image in my mind :p

Anonymous said...

Omgosh, congratulations on the promotion! That's really wonderful! How did work go? Did you get everything organized in your new apartment?! I love moving to new places, but it takes FOREVER to move things and organize things so that they're perfect. Your new place looks amazing though, it's so huge and spacious!
Hahah, my little vanity area is all messy and cramped.. I want one of those giant vanity desks or something. Oooh, like this! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4903587

Unknown said...

Sulora: That would be my dream vanity area too! So bright and beautiful :p Wish mine was like that!

rene said...

Congrats on your promotion! I strive or aim to climb up the career ladder too!

I am very sensitive to caffeine. I try not to take any coffee or tea after 3pm or I won't be able to fall asleep at night!