Friday, March 12, 2010

Alba

When I was at my local grocery store, look at what I found! Alba lip glosses! I love Alba products and have been using their lip balms for a very long time. These glosses usually range from $4-5 each depending on where you get it. But I got both for $1.99 and it came in a cute little travel pouch :)  100% Vegan, Paraben free, preservative free.


I think I will buy more since I want to put it in with my goodies that I have yet to giveaway when I have enough readers =D

Will do a FOTD tomorrow :) For now, here is my current favorite drink that I've been gulping down for the past 2 weeks.

All natural Hazelnut chocolate soymilk! Delicious. I love their entire line of broths and soups, especially Butternut Squash. YUM! The one I have is certified organic.

2 comments:

Mei said...

ooooh the soymilk looks delicious XDD Hazelnut?? that's amazing!

and dyou use any other Alba products? i'm very curious about the brand because I keep seeing it at walgreens and really want to try it out except it's so pricey :(

Unknown said...

Hi Mimi,

I've tried Alba lip balms which are OK because they tend to turn into chunks and your lips will get particles of balm on it. It's hard to explain but it's not smooth when you apply it on your lips straight from the product.

I have yet to try their cleansers but i will review them when i get a chance to try them :) Sometimes they have BOGO free so you should wait for it :p