Saturday, August 24, 2013

Little Adventures

Hello lovelies!


So I've unconsciously taken a couple weeks off from blogging and makeup and the like. I spent time with friends and family in place of that, kept busy at work, visited beautiful places just literally in my backyard and taken moments in my days to indulge in instant gratification, ie milk tea, shopping, summertime tv shows 

en route to Half Moon Bay

beautiful trail by the beach @ Half Moon Bay


Jamba Juice's strawberry topper with peanut butter, bananas, and granola!  

Enjoying a delicious weekend mimosa in San Francisco

This morning started with a delicious pandan waffle - Vietnamese waffle made with shredded coconut!


They freeze milk, water and strawberries before slicing it in a bowl for a deliciously low fat treat


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and enjoying things that make you smile.
I can't wait to be back with new posts!

You can follow me on Instagram @ englishbreakfast_t 

and

Twitter @ englishbreakfast_t







17 comments:

Jacqueline Ma said...

The food pictures are gorgeous Jen, I want to eat that pandanus waffle too. It's great that you are enjoying yourself and taking a breathe, we all deserve it. Rest well!

TracyBeautyReflections said...

WHAT that Jamba Juice-OMG looks so good! I wish we had it here! When we go to CA we try to have as many as we can hahaha, but I've never had one of those!

laura said...

It's good to take a break from blogging to relax and do the stuff you wanna do! :) I really wanna try that pandan waffle. It just looks soooooo good! I thought it was matcha!

jenn @Abeautifulzen said...

i think we have them in BC but i can't remember. didn't realize you could add all those extras in!

jenn @Abeautifulzen said...

that waffle and iced milk dessert look really really good!!
jenn

A Beautiful Zen

lisa said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that snow ice looks AMAZING!! the pink and yellow look so so pretty mixed together!! aww i miss half moon bay!!


www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks Jenn! :) it was delish!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

I'm sure you have it there. It's one of those items on their breakfast menu =P

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! =) it was fun!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

Thanks! U should do it once in awhile too. I hope you'll get to try that waffle. It's fab!

Rainy Days & Lattes said...

haha thanks Lisa!

Lisa Wong said...

Sounds like you had a lovely break!

Caise said...

great pictures! oh myy I need this jumba juice in my life! now!

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

I just recently tries the pandan waffle and it's so interesting. It'd taste great with some condensed milk.


That's great that you've gotten a chance to explore. The bay looks so pretty. ^^

Jo said...

I think it is good to take a break once in a while to spend time with your loved ones. Those are good memories. The Jamba juice looks like it is so heavy for drinking. I think I would immediately use a spoon to eat up the stuff inside.

Jo
http://iamjolene.blogspot.sg

Frances said...

the view and the food look amazing =) hope you had an amazing time!

Nancy said...

This place looks so lovely! Why have I not been here before?! I'm from Davis and I go to the SF area quite often. I must go there one day~