Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happiness in Bottles


Am I the only one that thinks this bottle is just stunning...? ;) The bottle and the design.

This was gifted to me from one of my good friends earlier this month for my birthday, and I've been wearing it nearly everyday!

The scent is described as having traces of breezy rice flower, warm coconut milk with drops of mandarin and jasmine petals. It's truly a sophisticated scent, quite complex and absolutely divine. There's a tad of sweetness underneath the warm coconut musk. Love!

And the bottle design as described on the site:

"Our Lollia signature screened glass bottle with Margot Elena's prettiest pattern yet: Imagine peeking through a window Chinoiserie bird & branch on front, blossoms fully wrap and fancifully view-through to an opened bird cage on back."


I love the simplicity of this perfume - it just exudes elegance. When I get close to finishing this up, I'm definitely going to check out the other fragrances from Lollia. You can view their site here :)

In other happiness in a bottle news, I also purchased from another beauty blogger the Sunkiller Perfect Strong BB cream with SPF 50+ PA+++ (crazy name).



It's a pretty amazing tinted moisturizer in my opinion because it feels way too thin to be labeled as a bb cream however, the extreme claims (contains hyalauric acid, collagen and Lipdure) make it so. Whatever it is,  I still love how it covers. I've been using it for a week straight and haven't had any skin irritations from it. They also claim to use ultra fine nano sunblock which explains how liquidy it is.



Honestly, I really really like this! I'm surprised at how smooth it feels on my skin and how incredibly light it is.
If you're looking for really sheer coverage and are more concerned with having a high SPF, this is something worth trying. The only con is that it's hard to find outside of Asia, but if you're into online shopping it's all good!

Find it at Sasa here, and on Amazon here.

What are your bottles of happiness? =D






25 comments:

Stephanie said...

This looks so pretty! Happy belated birthday Jen <3 I hope you had a fantastic one ;)

Su said...

The perfume bottle is absolutely gorgeous and sounds like a really great scent! Thanks for the website link, I'll be checking out for sure :)

kumiko mae said...

I, TOO, THINK IT'S STUNNING! :D Wow that BB cream looks amazing. but it's too light for my skin. is that your skin tone? so niiiice :D

Alyssamae. said...

happy belated :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cute blog title. I'd be happy too if I had these. The tinted moisturizer looks great.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Rola said...

Both look promising, thanks for the post.

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

that is a beautiful bottle! i am enticed by perfumes but always forget to wear them, and i rarely like flowery or candy scents

tiffyama said...

That first bottle is super pretty!!! I tend to become attracted to those types of bottle too. heh. Ooh~ the BB cream sounds interesting. Glad you hear you're liking it so far!

Jacqueline said...

The perfume bottle is indeed very pretty.

ShinyPrettyThings said...

that bottle is absolutely stunning!!! when i buy perfume i totally consider how nice the bottle looks hahaha even though it has nothing to do w the product itself. packaging is important to me tho XD

Ashley said...

Hada Labo SHA Lotion + D&G #3 L'Imperatrice + Fresh Sugar Lychee = my 3 bottles of happiness. Life would not be complete without them!

The Sunkiller BB cream is reminds me of the Mentholatum Acnes Tinted UV Milk but better coverage. I'll keep this in mind for next summer :D

Beauty Box said...

That's such a pretty perfume...Happiness in a bottle for me is Guerlain' Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea...This is going to sound cheesy but I wore it on my wedding day and every time I smell it, I remember what a happy day it was :)

Jen said...

The bottle & the design is absolutely stunning to say the least. It's like a work of art on glass! :O One thing I appreciate, perfume bottles & their designs.

It looks very.. yellow toned XD Is it the lighting? Thank you for the link! I shall either make my bf help me buy it since he's over there or i'll 'to-buy' list it for my next sasa order ;)

sugar sugar said...

both items look amazing! and i think the perfume bottle looks pretty too! :D

Lena L said...

the perfume sounds great!
i love fragrance with clear square bottle.

welldressedmaker said...

I think the bottle is gorgeous! I am such a sucker for whimsical patterns and packaging.

have a happy weekend!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Nunu said...

There's this quaint little shop near my parents' house that appears to sell Lollia perfumes and I've always admired the bottles. I just need to get my sniff on and find a scent I like!

나니 said...

Woah the pattern on the perfume is beautiful! Love it : D

Amy said...

The perfume bottle is so pretty! :') Packaging always gets me when it comes to scents...
I've been seeing this BB cream around. The SPF and lightness makes it sound peeerfect for summer...Too bad the northern hemisphere is too cold right now. =_=;

PinkOrchids said...

Wow the bottle is so pretty!!! I really want to smell this! I'm so curious now. The BB cream looks like it will make my face a little paler, but i trust you when you say it's good :) I've never heard of the brand, but would be interesting to try it out! xX

socialitedreams said...

the perfume sounds sooooo lovely and that bottle is gorgeous

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love LOLLIA!!! I use their WISH products! It's like heaven in a bottle. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Elisa ♥ said...

the perfume bottle is so pretty o.o!

Unknown said...

Jen: Yes, it's really yellow in the picture, but it's pretty sheer! lol

Tracy D said...

That perfume bottle is gorgeous..definitely one to display!