Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blue

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable Tuesday night. Mine was nothing special, as usual. I stayed overtime @ work tonight which explains my undereye bags! I haven't had much sleep over the past weekend because I was either up all night thinking or having strange dreams o_o Oye.

So this is what I wore today:

Blue-ish flower dress. It's made of cotton so it's very soft and wearable. I didn't feel too dressy or overly styled.

I was in a super hurry so I had on a little eyeshadow, some mascara and a little sunscreen on my face. I may have over did the blush. I hope I didn't look like a clown walking past people =P I didn't brush  my hair as usual... I really wish I knew how to style it more but since it requires straightening all the time, I hardly go the extra mile for it.
 All the products on my face are from the Tarte Treasure Chest. I adore the highlighter although I may have misused it but I can care less. Makeup is fun, and it should be that way :) I used Covergirl Lash Exact mascara (it's the yellow one), and Clean and Clear SPF moisturizer.

The weather was absolutely beautiful today. Sunshine all throughout the day. I think I am affected by the time change... it's making me feel a little crazy and tired but I think for the most part I'll survive as long as I get to bed as soon as I finish updating this blog :) Thank you for all the nice comments. It made my day :)

I will check back in tomorrow! 

Goodnight, all =)

7 comments:

Mai said...

I'm glad the weather was good for you, in Socal it was breezy and cold yesterday and then hot today.

When did summer and winter get into my spring?

MM said...

NYC weather is okay... but it's suppose to be nicer today! w00t! I just became a follower.. just dropping by to say Hi Hi...

=D

Leenda said...

I agree, makeup should be fun. :) I don't brush my hair either so we're in the same boat. lol I really like the print on your dress and if its comfy, even better! I'm not getting enough sleep either because of the time change. ergghhhh...

Unknown said...

where do you work?! have you considered bangs? i think you'd look so pretty with bangs! :)

Ahleessa said...

You have such a cute smile. Just have to tell you that... hehe~ :)

Anonymous said...

you look so stunning! : )

Connie said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

I love that top on you. :D I'm following you too!